Video is now integrated with all of our communications services, and the productivity and cost savings we pass along to our customers is unprecedented.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 26, 2011
Broadcore, a nationwide provider of Hosted Unified Communications and Business VoIP Solutions, today announced an addition to its menu of cloud-based services – video bridging. A step beyond video conferencing, video bridging allows users to connect with and view multiple people simultaneously.
“This is the next logical step to offer our customers the latest in Cloud-based services,” said Monty Ferdowsi, CEO of Broadcore. “Video is now integrated with all of our communications services, and the productivity and cost savings we pass along to our customers is unprecedented. Broadcore stands for being at the forefront of delivering productivity technology, and the overwhelming positive response from our customers proves that the future of communications is in the Cloud.”
Some of the key features and benefits of Broadcore’s video bridging are:
- Reduced travel expenses – Connect multiple people in various locations as if under one roof, without the large travel costs.
- Increased effectiveness of meetings and calls – Get the most out of your meetings and communicate more meaningfully with the ability to see and hear user expressions, gestures, and more.
- Easy to use – Users can make voice or video calls from the same device with the touch of a button.
- Sound quality - Video conference bridge is HD audio for all calls, not just the video calls. Security - Meetings are secure. Access codes and passwords are required for all video bridge calls.
- No expensive hardware - Just like all Broadcore services, there is no hardware to buy. The video conference bridge is hosted.
- Right-sized - Like the voice only conference bridge, Broadcore offers an unlimited service. Customers choose the appropriate meeting size and can then talk all day, everyday.
“We use Broadcore’s video bridging service for our weekly leadership meetings that connect workers spread throughout five different offices,” said Anthony C Pintsopoulos, President and CFO of WestPark Capital Financial Services. “The effectiveness in our communication has increased exponentially, since we can see each other’s expressions, gestures and even objects when necessary. We were looking for a way to enhance our conferencing capabilities, and once we found Broadcore’s video bridging services, we realized that was the missing piece.”
For more information regarding Broadcore video bridging service, visit: http://www.broadcore.com/resources/faq/index.php?section=articles_zoom&TAG=video-calling
To schedule a demo, call your Sales Executive or contact Broadcore directly at 1-800-942-4700.
Broadcore, Inc., 5933 West Century Boulevard, Suite 100, Los Angeles, CA 90045
Connect with Broadcore online:
Broadcore is a provider of hosted unified communications services for businesses. Through an extensible, highly scalable IP communications system, Broadcore offers a unified communications platform for voice (VoIP), data, and mobility communications across the enterprise and multi-location businesses. Broadcore’s solutions allow the enterprise to increase employee productivity, accelerate business processes, and improve customer care through tight integration of dispersed communications endpoints for office, mobile, or call center employees.
Broadcore offers lowered total cost of communications ownership by assuming the cost burdens associated with data redundancy, infrastructure expansions, technology obsolescence risks, system scalability, and new feature integration and updates. By removing the costs associated with infrastructure and additional IT staff to maintain increasingly complex communications technologies, Broadcore allows its clients and their IT organizations to focus on their core competencies while remaining current with the latest communications technologies.
With over twenty years of providing telephony communications and hosted UC to over 120,000 users, Broadcore offers faster and easier deployment of communications capabilities within the enterprise, resulting in employee productivity and business agility with minimum interruption to business operations. http://www.broadcore.com
Broadcore, EVP Marketing Strategy