Washington, DC (PRWEB) April 28, 2011
Managed Medicare and Medicaid Factbook: 2011, the newest book from the publisher of industry-leading newsletters Medicare Advantage News and Health Plan Week, tracks the enrollment trends, plan design information and market share statistics that are required for an effective strategic planning process.
With information on rates, benefit designs, enrollment, contacts, trends and strategies on the Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D and managed Medicaid programs, AIS’s Managed Medicare and Medicaid Factbook: 2011 provides convenient access to up-to-date enrollment data that can be used to easily evaluate market share, make plan-by-plan or state-by-state comparisons, identify opportunities and develop strategies. See publication details at http://aishealth.com/marketplace/managed-medicare-and-medicaid-factbook.
The all-new 2011 edition of the Managed Medicare and Medicaid Factbook contains: current statistics on enrollment, Medicare eligibles by state, market penetration and financial trends; directories of MA, Medicaid plans and Part D plans with contact information; and new coverage of hot topics such as:
- Costs, premiums, rate cuts and profitability;
- Star ratings, quality bonuses and accountable care organization (ACO) alliances;
- State initiatives in Medicaid; and
- Marketing regulations and bid strategies, along with other challenges such as “meaningful differences,” rate cuts, RADV audits, Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs) and data reporting requirements.
View the complete table of contents at http://aishealth.com/marketplace/managed-medicare-and-medicaid-factbook#contents.
Plus, as an even broader data resource for analysts, a CD version of the Factbook also is available. Managed Medicare and Medicaid 2011: Comprehensive Data and Statistics on MA, PDP and Medicaid Plans provides:
- Primary source AIS data and CMS data in Excel spreadsheets that can be manipulated to create targeted analysis.
- Directory information in a convenient mailing list format that can be pulled by plan type, parent organization, CMS region or enrollment.
- A complete user-friendly PDF version of the printed book for fast searching and easy portability.
Visit http://aishealth.com/sites/all/files/gfb15cd-toc.pdf for a complete table of contents of the CD version – which also includes exclusive content not in the printed book version, including a comprehensive Special Needs Plans report, rates and benchmarking data, historical managed Medicare and Medicaid HMO enrollment figures, and more.
AIS’s experts have compiled the most relevant and timely facts in Managed Medicare and Medicaid Factbook: 2011, and presented them in a way that compares apples to apples – without the need to contact 50 different Medicaid agencies, scour through the convoluted CMS website, or cut and paste to get data into a usable format. Visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/managed-medicare-and-medicaid-factbook for purchasing information.
AIS has been developing highly targeted news, data and strategies for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations for 25 years. Learn more at http://www.AISHealth.com.
# # #