These new developments clearly make Comet EZ 2.0 the most robust, low cost web solution in today’s MRM market,” states Eric Rabinovitz, Actsoft VP of Operations.
Tampa, FL (PRWEB) April 28, 2011
Actsoft, Inc., prominent developer of the Mobile Resource Management software application, Comet Tracker, announced today the latest upgrade of their popular web-based product, Comet EZ. Comet Tracker was released almost ten years ago, designed to provide mobile business with better visibility into the day-to-day movements and activities of their off-site employees and assets. The web version, Comet EZ, has been a dominant player in the MRM market for over 5 years.
This advanced version of Comet EZ hones the application to new levels. The new release contains multiple improvements and enhancements to the current offering, most attractive being: optimized performance, substantial user-interface upgrades and multi-functional alerting capability.
The following feature-rich options have been added to Comet EZ.
- Landmark and Geofence alerts. Customers can opt to be notified when a device enters or exits a specific predetermined area.
- Speed alerts. Customers can now either set speed alerts manually against their own specified threshold, or match notifications to actual street speeds.
- “Stop” and “Idle time” alerts give users the capability to monitor two oversight tools necessary in today’s economic environment.
- Maintenance alerts are available for hard mounted devices.
- Updated maps are the most currently available, with an advanced option for satellite maps.
- All activity is (as always) validated through GPS and wireless integration, compatable with various wireless handsets, smartphones and in-vehicle devices.
“We saw a growing need for a more robust version of our web product. These new developments clearly make Comet EZ 2.0 the most robust, low cost web solution in today’s MRM market,” states Eric Rabinovitz, Actsoft VP of Operations. “A good number of the upgrades were customer-driven. Over the last five years we listened very carefully to our customers and took good notes.”
Actsoft’s Comet Suite of mobile applications is available on all major wireless networks.
About Actsoft Inc.
Actsoft, Inc. is a leading developer of GPS based mobile applications for today’s business with workers on the go. Their products include Comet EZ, Comet Tracker, Comet Mobile Worker, Advanced Wireless Forms and DashTrac. Actsoft provides enterprise solutions through all major wireless carriers to tens of thousands of companies in the United States, Canada and many locations around the world. Founded in 1996, Actsoft, Inc. is headquartered in Tampa, Florida. Actsoft was the recipient of Frost & Sullivan’s 2009 Customer Service Excellence Award and most recently was selected by the St. Petersburg Times as one of Tampa Bay’s Top Workplaces. For more information visit http://www.actsoft.com.