Euless, TX (PRWEB) April 29, 2011
The Association for Pet Sitting Excellence (APSE), an esteemed organization that educates pet sitters, dog walkers and other pet industry professionals throughout the world, has announced a prize giveaway of over $6,200 to their members and Facebook Fans in honor of their first anniversary on April 15th, 2011. Their month-long celebration entitled “7 in Dog Years,” has gained the attention of pet industry professionals on Facebook and other social media sites. The contest began on April 15th and winners are randomly picked after the contest’s end on May 15th.
Prizes include useful tools for pet sitting professionals and pet owners. “Giving away prizes that are useful for pet professionals tie directly in with our core goals,” says Paul Franklin, marketing director for APSE. The APSE business model is to act like a team of consultants that helps its members learn, teach and share their knowledge in regards to what it takes to bring their pet care business to the next level. Using the birthday celebration, APSE has expanded their business vertically into assisting other pet-related businesses help their members grow.
In order to qualify for a prize, a pet service professional (dog walker, pet sitter, etc.), needs to either be a member of APSE or a fan of the APSE Facebook page by the clicking “like” button on their Facebook business page. While paying members of APSE receive up to 20 entries for the prize at no-cost, members of the APSE Facebook page will automatically receive 1 entry just for being a fan and filling out the entry form. “We wanted to thank our members for being there with us over our first year,” says Joshua Cary, co-founder of APSE, “There is a very high chance people will win something. We have vendors still talking with us and new prizes will be added to the giveaway throughout the month.”
To get the full list and more details of each prize visit: http://www.petsittingexcellence.com/7-in-dog-years.
The current list of the prizes includes:
- (1) fully loaded iPad2 (Grand Prize)
- Molly Maids: One pet sitter and one of their clients will win a complete residential cleaning from their local Molly Maids home cleaning service. (2nd Prize)
- World Ventures Cancun Spa Vacation Card: One pet sitter will receive a 5 days, 4 nights free stay at a Laguna Suites or Ocean Spa Hotel in Cancun, Mexico for 4 people. (3rd Prize)
Auxiliary Prizes, include:
- BWE Monthly will create the perfect 60-second online video, including voiceovers. (bwemonthly.com.)
- Blue Wave Professional Pet Sitter Software is donating one year of service to any pet professional, whether or not they are a current member of Blue Wave. (Up to $600.00) (http://www.professionalpetsitter.com)
- Power Pet Sitter is donating one year of service to any pet professional, whether or not they are a current member of Power Pet Sitter. (Up to $500.00) (http://www.powerpetsitter.com)
- Handbag by Dooney & Bourke (http://www.dooney.com) ($500 value)
- Social media marketing expert, Laura Roeder is offering one of her trademark “Zero To…” training programs. (http://www.lauraroeder.com/resources/)
- Send Out Cards, a way to send out personalized cards via snailmail automatically, is donating a Entrepreneur Package membership that includes 200 card points. (https://www.sendoutcards.com/chonody)
- Thom Somes, Founder of Pet Tech, a Pet First Aid and care training program, is donating 10 copies of his book, Knowing Your Pets Health. (http://www.pettech.net/products.html)
- Tommy Walker, Marketing Strategy Consultant, is giving an APSE member a one hour phone consultation regarding their current online marketing strategies. (http://tommy.ismy.name/and-these-are-my-thoughts)
- Kimberly Toman, Principal at Toman Tax And Accounting, is giving a one hour tax and bookkeeping consultation. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- DogTEC is giving away 2 of their published books; How To Mind Your Dog Business and How To Run A Dog Business. (http://dogtec.org/books.php)
- WooThemes, a Wordpress Theme site, is giving away a Developer Package, which includes 4 site templates to be used on an unlimited amount of websites. (http://woothemes.com)
- Chris Tompkins, the masterful social media strategist of Go! Media International is donating a 30-minute crash course training in the pet professional’s choice of Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter. (http://gomediaonline.com)
- UserTesting.com, a site that helps website owners see exactly how visitors use their site and why people may leave, is donating 5 professional video reviews that also describe potential problem areas on your site. (http://usertesting.com)
- Bella Vasta of Jump Consulting is giving (2) 45-minute networking strategy consultations. (http://www.jumpconsulting.com)
- Sweet B’s, a unique candy bouquet and gift shop in the Dallas, TX area, is donating a pet-themed bouquet that can be given to a client… if you don’t eat it yourself first. (http://sweetbstreats.com)
- Paul Franklin, Organizational Strategist and pet service business owner, is giving away an intense 60-minute coaching session focusing on the member’s choice of business strategy, sales, human resources, or workforce enhancement. (allfordogs.org)
- Dog-i-Pot and All For Dogs, Inc. are giving away a one year supply of oxo-biodegradable Dog-i-pot pet waste bags. (http://www.dogipot.com)
- Pink Media is giving away design of a Social Media Business Card. (http://pinkmediallc.com)
- Wagn4u.com is donating Pet Oxygen Masks to a local fire department in your name. (http://www.wagn4u.com/pet_oxygen_mask_kits.html)
- Petsittingology.com is donating a Pet Sitter Independent Tool Kit, all the tools one needs to hire independent contractors. (http://petsittingology.com/blog/pet-sitter-independent-contractor-tool-box)
More prizes for this contest will be announced as the month-long 7 In-Dog-Years Celebration progresses.
In order to learn more, become a fan, please visit: http://www.petsittingexcellence.com/7-in-dog-years. To donate a prize to a pet professional and get your business name out to thousands of professionals, learn more about this incredible opportunity at: info(at)petsittingexcellence(dot0com.