The goal of the new video and web site is to illustrate how Concourse Financial Software will ensure that a company’s back office processing environment is fast and agile.
Omaha, NE (PRWEB) April 29, 2011
Baldwin Hackett & Meeks, Inc. (BHMI), a leading supplier of high-volume transaction processing solutions, announced today a new video and web site for the Concourse Financial Software Suite™, which performs back office processing for electronic payment transactions such as credit, debit, ATM, point of sale, and prepaid.
The video and web site describe the four primary business services that comprise the Concourse Financial Software Suite, which can be implemented as stand-alone products or as an integrated solution.
- Concourse – Extended Settlement™ ensures the settlement, clearing, and funds movement of electronic payment transactions.
- Concourse – Reconciliation™ validates the matching of electronic transactions between internal and external data sources such as authorization systems, external networks, and third-party processors.
- Concourse – Disputes™ provides workflow management for dispute-related activities such as adjustments, chargebacks, and representments.
- Concourse – Fees & Commissions™ automates the assessment and processing of transaction-based fees, including interchange, gateway, and processing fees. It also calculates commissions, royalties, and rebates.
“In today’s competitive market, financial service providers, networks, and merchants have to process electronic payment transactions quickly, reliably, and cost effectively. They also have to be flexible enough to support different delivery mechanisms, such as the internet and mobile devices,” stated Casey Scheer, Director of Marketing and Sales. “The goal of the new video and web site is to illustrate how Concourse Financial Software will ensure that a company’s back office processing environment is fast and agile.”
Two key strengths that are discussed in detail on the new video and web site are Concourse’s continuous processing model and rules-based architecture.
- Continuous Processing Model– Back office processing systems have traditionally performed batch processing. Concourse breaks the batch barrier because it continuously loads transactions from a wide range of data sources and begins processing the data as soon as it arrives, alleviating the end-of-day pressures associated with traditional batch systems. Concourse also provides real time access to transaction data via a secure PCI PA-DSS compliant browser-based viewer. This streamlines research procedures and enhances customer support.
- Rules-Based Architecture– The Concourse business rules allow companies to invoke custom methods of transaction processing with no code changes or software outages. Concourse provides an intuitive, browser-based rules builder making it easy for business analysts, not programmers, to configure and implement new business rules. This interface replaces the programming changes required by traditional back office systems. As a result, it allows companies to differentiate their businesses by implementing new processing methods and services that other companies cannot support without a costly and time consuming development effort.
BHMI invites any company that is involved with the processing of electronic payment solutions to view the new video and web site at http://www.concoursefinancialsoftware.com. Visitors will learn how Concourse modernizes and increases the value back office transaction processing environments. They will also learn that Concourse is a proven solution that is in use right now by companies with thousands of members and clients, supporting thousands of ATM and POS devices, and processing millions of transactions each day.
ABOUT BALDWIN HACKETT & MEEKS, INC.
Baldwin Hackett & Meeks, Inc is the creator of the Concourse Financial Software Suite – a powerful PCI compliant back office software solution specifically designed to manage electronic payments including credit, debit, POS, ATM, mobile, and prepaid transactions. With user-configurable business rules, an online transaction repository, and a continuous processing architecture, Concourse proactively assesses and allocates fees for all business relationships, settles and reconciles all transaction types, and automates the process of identifying and facilitating disputes. Concourse also has a user-friendly, browser-based transaction viewer and extensive reporting capabilities. For more information, please visit http://www.concoursefinancialsoftware.com.
# # #