(PRWEB) May 12, 2011
The Badlands Soap Company's website ( http://www.badlandssoap.com ) features Badlands Soap's entire product line including many of their best selling handmade soaps such as: Wild Prairie Rose Soap, Sage Soap, SweetGrass Soap, Honey-Oatmeal Soap, Lilac-Blossom, Pine Soap ,Spearmint / Eucalyptus Soap, Lavender Soap, Brown Sugar & Fig Soap, Peaceful Interlude Soap, Cooling Menthol Soap, Cactus Blossom Soap, Double Mint Soap, Tangerine Soap, Dakota Wildflower, Cinnamon Sandalwood, Yucca Blossom including their gift baskets.
Are you looking for unique gift ideas for the coming holiday season? There is no longer a need to go to the Saturday morning market or visit the local health food store to purchase handmade soap, badlandssoap.com offers a selection of gift baskets, perfect for relatives, family, neighbors, friends, teachers, and office associates.
Badlands Soap's Handmade Soap products are made from a mixture of Tallow, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Natural Colorants, Vitamin E and Lye. Essential oils, fragrance oils, honey and botanicals are used in various soaps. Additional points to note about these soaps include:
- Finest Botanical – Badlands Soap uses only the finest botanical oils with a major percentage of each bar and are naturally moisturizing without that drying effect
- Completely Handmade - These bars are mixed, poured, cut, and packaged by hand. See our videos on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQqcs9gfc1E&feature=player_profilepage
- Essential Oils – Badlands Soaps are scented with natural botanical essential oils that provide aromatherapy properties while bathing.
- Purity – Badlands Soap does not use chemical fillers, hardeners or stabilizers in their soaps. These soaps are naturally hard, and long lasting.
- Testing – Badlands Soap tests their products on themselves, as well as friends and family.
Badlands Soap online store offers user-friendly navigation and easy checkout making your online shopping effortless. The web site accepts Mail in Orders, Money Order, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover credit cards through PayPal (C), and is accessible 24 hours a day.
Founded in 1995 Badlands Soap is a soap maker located in the Badlands of South Dakota. All products are made from scratch and in small batches to ensure freshness. Products are scented with essential oils and many herbs and botanical. Wholesale companies are welcome. For natural soap shopping visit Badlands Soap online store at http://www.badlandssoap.com