Our intent was to create a forum for informative discussions about the transportation needs of the country and the opportunities and challenges we face.
Olathe, Kan. (PRWEB) May 03, 2011
At the Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) conference in Kansas City, Mo., March 28-30, Terracon set up a live video set with industry leaders discussing the latest in innovation in transportation. Terracon is one of the nation’s largest employee-owned engineering consulting firms with headquarters in Olathe, Kan.
The speakers were some of the most knowledgeable experts in the transportation industry, all involved in the construction or engineering of highways, bridges, airports and rail projects. Discussion topics include specific issues in the industry, how innovative practices are changing the landscape and the way we do business and how companies are adapting to meet the changing demands in transportation.
“Our intent was to create a forum for informative discussions about the transportation needs of the country and the opportunities and challenges we face,” said David Gaboury, P.E., Terracon CEO and president. “By sponsoring the Green Light Series, we hoped to facilitate and become part of the conversation to most effectively fill the continued transportation needs.”
The videos are now available at terracon.com/greenlight. Please watch and join in this exciting conversation.
- Jeff Burst, Administrator of the Project Management Division with the Louisiana Department of Transportation
- Scott Deaton, President of Dataforensics
- Jim Deschenes, Vice President and Design-Build Manager with Michael Baker Jr., Inc.
- John Friel, Senior Vice President-Corporate Ventures with HNTB
- David Gaboury, P.E., President of Terracon
- Greg Gidez, Chairman of DBIA
- David Harwood, P.E., P.Eng., National Director of Transportation and Infrastructure, Terracon
- Susan Martinovich, P.E., the Director of the Nevada Department of Transportation and 2011 AASHTO President
- William McGowan, Construction Manager with Granite West Division
- Dave Nichols, Chief Engineer with the Missouri Department of Transportation
- William Shelor, Vice President, Director of Business Development with Parsons
- Liz Smith, P.E., G.E., National Program Manager of Transportation and Infrastructure, Terracon
- Larry Thomas, Director of Lochner MMM Group
- Richard Thomas, DBIA Vice President of Advocacy & External Affairs
- Kenyon Warbritton, Safe and Sound Project Manager with the Missouri Department of Transportation
- Lisa Washington, Executive Director of DBIA
# # #