At Four Seasons Resort Maui, what will they think of next...how about a series of Unforgettable Events...from a viticulture evening under the stars to a celebrity yoga retreat.
Maui, Hawaii (PRWEB) May 04, 2011
At Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea, Maui’s first and only AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star Resort, what will they think of next to intrigue and delight guests? How about a series of Unforgettable Events scheduled throughout the year. The calendar of events continues to grow; already you will find everything from dinner under the stars and a viticulture evening to a celebrity yoga retreat. There’s also a fantasy tennis camp with some of the world's top performers. Plans are under way for a once-in-a-lifetime surfing experience with one of Hawaii's legendary watermen, a cycling camp led by several Tour de France Canadian veterans, and producers are preparing for the ever-popular Maui Film Festival. Here's the line-up for special experiences which are already scheduled for 2011:
- Opus One Wine Dinner, May 6: The resort has joined with celebrated Opus One Winery, Napa Valley, to offer guests an exceptional viticultural evening with dinner on Four Seasons’ Oceanfront Lawn under the stars featuring creative cuisine of Executive Chef Roger Stettler, accompanied by wines introduced by the Opus One’s winemaker, Michael Silacci. Opus One founders—Robert Mondavi and Baron Phillippe de Rothschild met first in Hawaii before launching this vineyard, making it fitting that their vintages be enjoyed at Four Seasons Resort Maui.
- Yoga Retreat: The Body, Mind, Spirit Equation, June 27 to July 2, 2011: Cultivate your physical, mental and spiritual health at an unforgettable yoga retreat featuring Kathryn Budig. A young and widely recognized face in the yoga world, Budig’s playful mixture of challenging classes, her infectious love for yoga, and her joyful personality become the stage for a truly inspiring retreat. In this unique yoga retreat, played out on the stunning Wailea Beach and in other special natural settings, participants will enjoy a blend of yoga learning, meditational insights, and the comfort of a luxurious stay at Four Seasons Resort Maui.
- Check Out the Stars Under the Stars at the Maui Film Festival, June 15-19: Come celebrate the 12th season of this ever-popular celebration of cinematic vision which will showcase nearly 50 of the best new releases—from studios to independents and world cinema. View up to 25 of the summer's new best short films. Plan to attend many special events including Four Seasons’ "A Taste of Chocolate," a night to indulge the palate while mingling with festival's celebrities, filmmakers and international film lovers.
- Tennis Anyone? Learn from The Top Pros, November 13-20: Imagine instruction from some of the world's top legends, including Lindsay Davenport, Tom Gullikson and Corina Morariu, when they meet your center court for four days of high-energy practice. This fantasy camp is at the award-winning Wailea Tennis Club and hosted by Four Seasons Resort Maui. Fantasy Tennis Camp is for adult players ranging in skill from recreational to tournament level. Match Point.
- Cycling Camp Maui, December 2-10: Experience cycling in much the same way as those on the ProTour. Plan to join Tour de France veteran and Canadian Olympian Ryder Hesjedal and Go Cycling Maui when they return to Maui to present this weeklong cycling camp. Geared to riders with modest to advanced fitness and experience, the camp offers instruction and training by Hesjedal and several of the world's most competitive riders. And, after experiencing the beauty and changing terrain of Maui, end each day back at home base—Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea.
- Watch for the next big wave when one of Hawaii’s legendary watermen comes to Four Seasons Resort Maui to teach surf enthusiasts. Dates to be announced shortly.
For details on prices and how to book, go to: http://maui.fourseasons.com/edition/unforgettable-events .
About Four Seasons Resort Maui, (http://www.fourseasons.com/maui)
Maui’s first and only AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five-Star resort is nestled on 15 acres of the breathtaking Wailea coast. The 380-room oceanfront property is world-renowned for its comfortable opulence, impeccable service and luxurious amenities. The resort is also home to one of the nation’s top-rated spas and three of Hawaii’s most acclaimed restaurants – Ferraro’s Bar e Ristorante, Spago Maui and DUO, a premium steak and seafood restaurant.
A LIGHT BOX OF IMAGES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST