Concord, MA (PRWEB) April 29, 2011
Talk of the British Royal wedding has captured the world’s attention, kicking off the wedding season of 2011. With that, Mobile Internet device company Isabella Products today announced the top five ways to simplify weddings with mobile technology.
“I was surprised to see how pervasive technology had become at the last wedding I attended,” said Matthew I. Growney, Founder and CEO of Isabella Products. “We’re seeing how wedding parties are using technology for cost-savings, but also for exciting new additions to the momentous occasion, using iPods instead of DJs and smartphones instead of disposable cameras. Making wise investments in technology can assist in the wedding process from start to finish.”
Top 5 Tech Trends for Weddings
Isabella Products offers these recommendations, from planning to partying, to saving memories and sharing moments.
Will You Marry Me?
- Download Tiffany & Co.’s app for engagement ring shopping. This free app allows you to browse rings in actual size, find your perfect ring size and style, and send away to your guy.
Planning the Big Day
- Long-gone are the days of lugging around a bulging hot pink binder. With a tablet like T-Mobile® G-Slate with Google you have a lightweight and connected device for exploring the apps available for brides-to-be.
Budgeting and Timing
- The WeddingWire app allows you to update your to-do list, check your budget and search for vendors on-the-go. Update each while you’re heading to work or out shopping for the big occasion.
- Send an Instagram photo of you and your fiancée with Postagram—your save the date is sent as a postcard directly to your invitees.
The Big Day!
- Add fun to your floral centerpiece by placing a Vizit on each reception table. Ditch the disposable cameras and have guests email photos from their smartphones directly to their table’s Vizit, building a photo album of the wedding throughout the reception. Get your guests perspectives when photos display in real-time!
About Isabella Products, Inc.
Isabella Products, Inc. is a mobile Internet device company focused on developing innovative solutions for emerging consumer needs. Through its VizitMe content management service (http://www.VizitMe.com), Isabella will effectively and securely deliver and manage real-time content experiences among a portfolio of innovative products. With its initial product, Vizit®, Isabella enables consumers to interact with the billions of unshared images found within camera phones, PCs and the Internet by combining a state-of-the-art touch-screen display with wireless network capabilities. Also part of the Isabella product portfolio is the recently announced FableTM, a handheld, connected children’s tablet for reading, drawing, gaming, and photo sharing. Isabella Products is led by a world-class management team with deep experience in the mobile and consumer electronics industries. For more information, please visit http://www.isabellaproducts.com.