Temecula, CA (PRWEB) May 01, 2011
Esquire Innovations, Inc, a leading provider of Microsoft Office integration software for law firms, today announces that its Microsoft Word document comparison software, iRedline 7, is now fully integrated with ProLaw Law Office Management Software, an industry-leading solution from Thomson Reuters that automates the practice and manages the business of law. “We are extremely excited about iRedline’s integration with ProLaw as it will allow users to more easily and more effectively use both products,” states Randall Farrar, president and co-founder of Esquire Innovations, Inc.
iRedline, which has been on the market since 2003, provides document comparison in Microsoft Word through technologies that enhance the native comparison process and tracked changes. The product’s popularity is due to iRedline’s ability to create better compare result documents than native Word and adds many features missing in Word that are crucial for attorneys and law firms.
Esquire collaborated with Bellefield to integrate both ProLaw and iRedline. Bellefield is a new and exciting software company from partners Gabriela Isturiz and Daniel Garcia, the co-founders of the eBillingHub, and John Kuntz.
New iRedline/ProLaw features include:
- Browse ProLaw Document Management System. Documents that are stored in the ProLaw Document Management System can be accessed from a Recent Matters and Recent Document Explorer and brought in to iRedline for document comparison.
- Redlined documents are profiled. Profiling the new document couldn’t be any easier as it automatically pre-fills the ProLaw profiling fields with the information from the result document.
- Save as new version. This feature allows users to keep versions of their documents using the Parent-Child structure in ProLaw.
- Matter level and Document level security. If security set up is established in Prolaw either at the matter or document level, it will be honored by iRedline’s Document Explorer while searching for documents.
- Remember last settings. Using the Document Explorer or the Quick Profiler, the product will remember the last settings such as author, recent matters, and documents, and up to 10 document searches.
As well as its compatibility with ProLaw, iRedline is also compatible with Microsoft Office Versions 2007 and 2010, Interwoven, OpenText and Worldox, and PDF files.
In addition to the new features, some of the standard features iRedline adds to Microsoft Word include:
- Ability to create different comparison schemes
- Ability to navigate to, and accept and reject DeltaView changes, and to convert DeltaView changes to tracked changes
- Ability to create change reports
- Print or PDF pages with revisions only
- Email and PDF all three documents (original, revised, result) with one click
- Dynamically change author and date information in Tracked Changes.
- Tag text to be ignored during comparison
- Compare sections of text from the same document or different documents
In addition to iRedline 7, Esquire’s products include iScrub 7, a metadata management application for Microsoft Office documents; iCreate 7, its popular document production and formatting software; and iDocID, software for adding a document management system ID to a Word or Excel document. Together, the four products are available as the combined package iOffice 7.
Esquire’s products utilize Enhanced Native Architecture ™ (ENA), a term coined by Esquire. ENA is the methodology for retaining the look and feel of Microsoft Word to promote streamlined workflow and reduce end user training requirements. In addition, by retaining Word’s native capabilities, an electronic document can be used for collaboration purposes more effectively.
Esquire Innovations, Inc., a leading provider of Microsoft Office integrated practice management software services and applications for the legal market, has more than 550 law firm and in-house counsel clients worldwide utilizing its applications. Co-Founded in 1999 by Randall Farrar, a pioneer in the development and marketing of software applications geared towards the legal market, Esquire Innovations creates, supports and sells document creation, formatting, re-purposing, comparing, and metadata management software applications to the legal industry. Based in Temecula, California, Esquire is staffed with a highly qualified team of technology professionals. To learn more about Esquire Innovations, to read Esquire’s blogs, sign up for webinars or to purchase a product, please visit http://www.esqinc.com or call (951) 506-5641.
Bellefield Systems is an innovator in Legal Technology whose fundamental purpose is to create and design innovative apps and software for the legal market. Our mission is to meet (and exceed!) our clients’ needs for improving front and back office efficiencies by delivering a unique set of tools which integrate seamlessly with many practice management systems. To learn more please visit http://www.bellefield.com