The most requested addition was a presorting component and the new AccuMail ProSort module has been designed to simplify the whole process of mailing, and increase our customers’ throughput and efficiency
Agoura, CA (PRWEB) May 02, 2011
Datatech SmartSoft (http://www.smartsoftusa.com), one of the leading providers of address hygiene and mailing software, announced the launch of all-new CASS and PAVE Certified postal software, called AccuMail frameworks Mailers Edition, at this year’s National Postal Forum in San Diego.
An extension of their modular-based address hygiene and mailing list management software AccuMail frameworks, the new package adds a new postal presorting module, AccuMail ProSort, along with a host of other time and money-saving features, including:
- A 3 Step Mailing Assistant – designed to greatly simplify the process of running a mail job, from set up to printing, the Mailing Assistant efficiently breaks the process into three simple steps, saving the mailer valuable time.
- Envelope & Label Designer – an intuitive envelope and label assistant makes designing mailpieces easy. Users can select from a wide variety of predefined formats, or create their own, add elements such as OELs, barcodes, indicias and more to their designs, and save them as templates.
- Printer Configuration Assistant – lets users manage settings for each of their printers, such as Media Type, Print Quality, Paper Size, Color Settings and more, from within the AccuMail frameworks interface. Settings can then be stored for future use.
- Postal Documentation – produces all required postal reports and documentation, including Form 3553, Qualification Reports, Postage Statements, and barcoded sack and tray labels.
- IM Barcode Support – support for both Basic and Full Service versions of the Intelligent Mail barcode. The optional Full Service package includes a Mail.dat module.
- Integrated Move Update – an optional feature, AccuMail Move utilizes NCOALink and ANKLink data from the USPS to update the addresses of movers in a mailing list. AccuMail frameworks includes electronic PAF Registration, for more efficient move update account management.
AccuMail frameworks Mailers Edition is also available in a Light Version, for lower volume mailers, that retains most of the features of the Full Version, but is limited to smaller list sizes.
“This is really a logical evolution for AccuMail frameworks,” said Michael Shroyer, President of Datatech SmartSoft. “AccuMail is well known for its accuracy and processing speeds and the recent redesign of its architecture and user interface has created a cutting edge product that is easy to use and full of time-saving features.
“It also gives our customers the flexibility to customize their software with modules according to their business needs. The most requested addition was a presorting component and the new AccuMail ProSort module has been designed to simplify the whole process of mailing, and increase our customers’ throughput and efficiency. Initial feedback has been overwhelmingly positive and we’re excited to debut the next generation of AccuMail at the National Postal Forum.”
Datatech SmartSoft will be distributing Free Trial Discs at the National Postal Forum, at Booth 1328. Alternatively, the free trial discs, which include 10,000 Move Update credits, can be requested via the SmartSoft website at http://www.accumailframeworks.com.
About Datatech SmartSoft, Inc.
Datatech SmartSoft has been creating innovative software solutions since 1995. They provide desktop and enterprise-level solutions for postal address correction, postal discounts, and print workflow management. Their products include AccuMail® frameworks postal address correction software, the all-in-one address quality and postal presorting solution, SmartAddresser 5™, real-time address validation software, AccuMail Verify, Canadian address accuracy software, frameworks Canada, and the end-to-end print workflow solution, PressWise. Datatech SmartSoft is a privately held company with offices in Agoura, Santa Barbara, Philadelphia and Montreal.
# # #