New York, NY (PRWEB) May 04, 2011
AmerAsia Capital Partners, LLC (“AmerAsia”) (http://www.amerasiagroup.com), a U.S.-Asia focused financial and strategic advisory firm, has released its report on the China Healthcare Industry. The report examines the key factors that are changing China’s healthcare sector in fundamental and unprecedented ways. An in-depth analysis of Chinese healthcare firms from a capital markets perspective and selected profiles of U.S. listed Chinese healthcare companies are included.
- Aligning major growth drivers are expected to sustain and potentially accelerate over this decade the impressive 20+ percent top-line growth of China’s USD 300+ billion healthcare industry.
- By 2020, China’s healthcare industry is forecast to be close to becoming the world’s largest as the effect of socioeconomic forces, healthcare reform, industry restructuring and government efforts to foster technological advances converge to yield impressive results.
- Structural changes are altering the industry landscape irrevocably and can provide unprecedented bottom line opportunities for pitfall savvy investors.
- The authors believe U.S. listed China healthcare stocks are discounted in relation to their peers in Hong Kong and mainland China despite comparable fundamentals.
About the Authors
The 150+ page report (http://www.amerasiacapital.com/contact1.asp) was compiled over several months by a team that has extensive and varied experience in healthcare as industry analysts, consultants, company management, investment bankers and financial advisors both in the U.S. and China. Key members are:
- Sandesh Seth, Managing Partner at AmerAsia and Head of Healthcare Investment Banking at Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd.;
- Huakang (David) Zhou, Advisory Board Member of AmerAsia and Chairman of Warner Technology and Investment Corp.; and
- Robert LeBoyer, Managing Director at AmerAsia and a veteran Healthcare Equity Research Analyst.
About Our Services
AmerAsia provides financial and strategic advisory services to emerging growth companies with an emphasis on healthcare firms engaged in U.S.–Asia cross border activity. AmerAsia team members offer high-quality investment banking services with a focus on financings (PIPEs, Bridge loans, Private Equity), M&A and strategic advisory through Laidlaw & Company (UK) Ltd. Laidlaw is a full-service investment banking and brokerage firm registered with FINRA and the FSA. Laidlaw has institutional and retail distribution through its 100+ member sales force and focuses its investment banking efforts in two domains; healthcare, and metals and mining. Laidlaw’s investment advisors are a source of capital for growth companies.
Sandesh Seth, Managing Partner
T: (646) 827-2460