There is no one else who provides a full Cloud 2.0 application that offers everything that we do in one secure internet-available system that you pay for monthly, based on usage. Our SaaS/CLoud 2.0 solution is unique and comprehensive.
Rockville, MD (PRWEB) May 05, 2011
IDEAL, a leader in document management technology offers a ‘scan to the cloud’ solution that encompasses far more than the document storage offered by Cloud 1.0 offerings. IDEAL-Cloud powered by kloudtrack® , a true Cloud 2.0 application, enables companies to be more efficient by tracking and processing workflow, providing secure collaboration and communication, compliance, audit trails and more, all in one secure internet-available system that clients pay for on a monthly basis, based upon their usage in the previous month. This pay-as-you-go solution enables both small and large companies to benefit from cloud 2.0 technology without additional IT investments.
“Many companies tout ‘scan to the cloud’ solutions for online storage of documents. That’s what’s referred to as cloud 1.0,” says Jay Magenheim, President of IDEAL. “But there is no one else who provides a full Cloud 2.0 application that offers everything that we do in one secure internet-available system that you pay for monthly, based on usage. Our SaaS/Cloud 2.0 solution is unique in its delivery and comprehensive in its abilities.”
IDEAL’ s ‘scan to the cloud’ Solution is designed for customers who have paper and digital documents and other legacy data that they want to move to the cloud. IDEAL provides affordable high-speed scanning, OCR and indexing services for office documents as well as for large format engineering drawings. The scanning services can be performed at IDEAL’s Rockville, Maryland location, or at any number of IDEAL’s affiliate scanning service bureaus across the country, as well as at the customer’s site. Personnel with security clearances are available for scanning sensitive data. In addition, for qualified customers who prefer to scan their own data, IDEAL offers limited rentals on high-speed scanning equipment.
Once the scanned and legacy data is ‘scanned to the cloud,’ i.e. stored in IDEAL’s SaaS/Cloud 2.0 solution, then authorized users can use digital work baskets to create workflows from one step to hundreds of steps following industry best practices. IDEAL-Cloud powered by kloudtrack® lets users manage all types of documents and business processes with this file-format-agnostic solution that authorized users can access anytime, anyplace via the Internet. Two state co-located servers and advanced level 4 login protect client data. IDEAL-Cloud powered by kloudtrack® is certified ‘Hacker Proof’ by Comodo.
Benefits of Scanning to the Cloud with IDEAL-Cloud powered by kloudtrack®:
- True cloud 2.0 technology
- Pay only for the computer power that you need at any given time
- Add or subtract seats as projects come and go
- No long term commitment
- Access your data and create workflows anyplace you have access to a Microsoft browser
- Two state co-located servers and advanced level 4 login protect your data
- Start Small and Scale
o $695 to start
o Low monthly payments based on # of seats
o Ask for a quote based on your requirements
IDEAL-Cloud powered by kloudtrack® meets the following scan to the cloud data security and privacy requirements:
- SEC requirements for Secure Online Document Storage of financial records
- FINRA requirements for Financial Data Assurance
- ACH/Check-21 Electronic Banking Standards
- OMB/GSA “Cloud Computing Storefront”
- NIST standards Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- NIST standards for data platform interoperability
- Basel Accord I & II for Banking Risk Mitigation
- CCHIT certification for access to patient health records
- SAJACC standards for jump-starting government Cloud adoption
- FISMA security and trusted data storage guidelines for federal agencies
- HIPAA guidelines for electronic medical record (EMR) privacy and protection
- Homeland Security SAFETY Act requirements for anti-terrorist protections
- FEDRamp SaaS|Cloud standards for Cabinet-level government agency data protection
- Health and Human Service (HSS) guidelines for Meaningful Usse Definitions related to electronic health records
IDEAL invites interested parties to join a webinar. Dealer inquires may be directed to [email protected] .
IDEAL.com provides a wide range of small and large format scanning, printing, indexing, archiving, converting and editing services and solutions for office documents and for the AEC, GIS , Reprographics, Medical, Legal, Financial, and other markets requiring document imaging and document management . We focus on the conversion of large and small paper documents and medical images into digital archives and we provide services, equipment and software to manage those digital archives. We pride ourselves in developing ongoing relationships with our customers, dealers and business partners in establishing a common vision for the future of our technology to increase our productivity, profitability and growth. Our mission is to provide the best possible value, leading edge technologies, quality and service to our customers. For more information on IDEAL products and services visit HU http://www.ideal.comUH and http://www.ideal-cloud.com.