Burlington, MA (PRWEB) May 04, 2011
Demandware, Inc., a global leader in on-demand ecommerce, will host an interactive and timely webinar, “Examining the Changing Consumer and the Implications for Retailers.”
During this live webinar, Brian Walker, principal analyst at Forrester Research and Jamus Driscoll, VP of marketing at Demandware, will share the comprehensive results of a new global research study that examines the shopping behaviors and preferences of Web-centric consumers. The study focused on consumers who are innately drawn to the Web, accessing it several times per day for information, from multiple touch points and locations. These Web-centric consumers are at the forefront of new shopping experiences and increasingly dictate the way retailers must engage with them across channels and devices.
Don’t miss this timely webinar that will reveal answers to the following questions and much more:
- Smartphone ownership increases expectations. What do these loyal, but unforgiving shoppers truly expect of retailers?
- Consumers across all age groups are now multi-touch point shoppers. Where do smart consumers start their shopping excursion and where do they complete it?
- There are both consistencies and differences across consumers in the US, UK, Germany and France. Which still prefer to conclude their shopping in store? Which rely heavily on comparison shopping sites? Which have the highest expectations of multichannel capability?
- Brian Walker, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Jamus Driscoll, VP of Marketing, Demandware, Inc.
Webinar: Examining the Changing Consumer and the Implications for Retailers.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
Register: Click here to register
Connect With Us!
- Twitter – http://twitter.com/demandware
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/demandware
- Demandware Blog - http://blog.demandware.com/
About Demandware, Inc.
The trusted, global leader in on-demand ecommerce, Demandware revolutionizes how businesses deliver customized shopping experiences to consumers in the digital world. Only Demandware combines the on-demand ecommerce platform rated #1 by industry analysts, an open ecosystem of partners that extend the value of the platform, and measurable commitment by its employees to enabling client revenue growth. Demandware continually sets industry standards for market innovation and client satisfaction. Demandware clients include industry leaders such as Bare Escentuals, Barneys New York, Brooks Sports, Columbia Sportswear, Crocs, Hanover Direct, Jones Apparel Group, Lifetime Brands, Jewelry Television, Neckermann, Panasonic, Reitmans and Theory. For more information about Demandware, visit http://www.demandware.com/, call 888-553-9216 or email info (at) demandware (dot) (com).
Corporate Communications Manager, Demandware
Email: cmajor (at) demandware (dot) (com)