Pasadena, CA (PRWEB) May 04, 2011
Perfect Market, Inc. (http://www.perfectmarket.com), a leading provider of traffic and content optimization solutions for web publishers, today announced that Sheigh Crabtree, Vice President of Audience Development, will speak on the Digital Hollywood Spring panel discussion, “Marketing Primetime Hollywood Content”.
Crabtree’s Digital Hollywood Spring session is scheduled to take place Thursday, May 5, 2011 at 12:50pm PST at The Ritz Carlton Hotel, 4375 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, California 90292.
- Crabtree with speak on the panel with Eric Litman Chairman and CEO, Medialets; Jonathan Green, Lead Producer, Trigger; Dan Pellegrino, Strategic Initiatives - Business Development, Rise Interactive; Jordan Glazier, Chief Executive Officer, Eventful; and Kai Buehler, Chief Executive Officer, U.S. Operations, mobile messaging solutions (mms).
- The panel will be moderated by Donald A. Jasko, Chief Executive Officer, Digital Economics.
- Panelists will discuss content marketing tactics, including how to use Twitter, Facebook, smartphones and tablets as a means to build buzz and audiences online.
- The session will provide insight to understanding the metrics and measurement of success in order to improve the efficiency and impact of social media.
- Crabtree is a journalist and editor with an unparalleled background in SEO and SMO. Most recently she served as the Los Angeles Times' director of news and programming for entertainment online, in addition to overseeing the premier Oscar website, TheEnvelope.com. While at latimes.com, Crabtree doubled site traffic month-over-month by devising popular original content and through strategic use of SEO and SMO.
- About Perfect Market (@perfectmarket): http://www.perfectmarket.com
- About Sheigh Crabtree (@Sheigh): http://perfectmarket.com/about-us/sheigh_crabtree
- About Digital Hollywood: http://www.digitalhollywood.com/AboutUs.html
About Perfect Market:
Perfect Market works with professional publishers to create, distribute and monetize content more effectively online. Perfect Market's patented solutions helps publishers, including San Francisco Chronicle, Orlando Sentinel and Chicago Tribune serve readers with exactly what they are looking for in online content. By delivering the right content in the right format, to the right user, with the right relevancy, Perfect Market has significantly increased the revenue for its publishing partners. Perfect Market is headquartered in Pasadena, CA with offices in New York.
About Digital Hollywood:
Digital Hollywood Spring is a three-day, multiple track conference. The Digital Hollywood conference series debuted in 1990 and is among the leading trade conferences in its field with over 15,000 top executives in the film, television, music, home video, cable, telecommunications and computer industries attending the various events each year.