Through the QLC, IT leaders can appraise their technology business requirements and then extend their ERP platforms to meet those needs through platform assessments, technology value measurements and strategic networking with peers and experts.
Lexington, Ky. (PRWEB) May 07, 2011
The Quest Leadership Community is now offering memberships to senior level technology professionals, providing access to expert advice on how to achieve optimal use of technology in delivering business excellence. In addition, membership provides the opportunity for networking with technological peers, software and service providers and Oracle representatives.
"Mid-sized companies have the same issues as multi-million dollar companies but do not have the same budget or staffing," said Carolina Biological Supply Company CIO and QLC member David Lyle. "Through the QLC, IT leaders can appraise their technology business requirements and then extend their ERP platforms to meet those needs through platform assessments, technology value measurements and strategic networking with peers and experts."
With a QLC Membership, three decision makers in an organization receive:
- Benefits from The Advisory Council (TAC), a QLC alliance partner that provides IT organizations with access to objective, actionable advice for resolving IT issues.
o Access to research archives
o Reduced costs on consultation services
o QLC-driven research
- Strategic Relationships with Oracle
- Ongoing guided connection to peers and other thought leaders
- The Executive Download - a regular newsletter to keep you informed about news affecting the QLC community.
- Access to the QLC website - Launching summer of 2011 and crucial for ongoing communication and networking.
- Access to a dedicated QLC Concierge and discounts on Regional Roundtables, three-part learning and problem-solving events
Membership is $2,500 for Quest corporate members or for companies that are not eligible for Quest corporate membership. For those that are eligible for a Quest corporate membership but do not currently have one, the cost is $3,500 and includes a Quest corporate membership and all its benefits. For more information about the QLC or membership, contact QLC Concierge Mike Hilton at 859.219.3536 or at leadershipcommunity(at)questdirect(dot)org.
The Quest Leadership Community, which takes its members to a new level of networking and business engagement, is the ultimate peer group for CIOs and their direct reports. The QLC goes beyond the use of applications and delves into timely leadership and IT management issues. These commonalities provide a unique opportunity for QLC members to gain and share insights that will improve not only how they use their applications, but more importantly, how they leverage IT in running their business.
# # #