Airsoft Megastore's new interactive features empower their customers and provide a more engaging and personalized customer experience.
Baldwin Park, CA (PRWEB) May 09, 2011
Airsoft Megastore has announced the launch of two new interactive features intended to empower their customer base, provide a superior customer experience and bring Airsoft to the masses. The first feature is Airsoft Megastore's “Product Request Page”. Airsoft enthusiasts now have a direct channel to Airsoft Megastore’s purchasing department where they can communicate which products they are interested in. If and when Airsoft Megastore offers these products, they will be backed with the company’s 125% lowest price guarantee, making them the best deals available in America. Airsoft Megastore has also launched “Ask the Experts,” an additional interactive component of their online television channel, AMS TV. This new feature allows individuals to submit difficult-to-answer, Airsoft-related questions either via email or by submitting the query online through Airsoft Megastore’s Ask the Experts submission page. The Airsoft experts will craft video responses to these challenging questions and feature these videos on AMS TV. The video format allows for a level of detail, personalization and engagement that far surpasses anything currently being applied in the Airsoft industry, keeping Airsoft Megastore at the forefront of the American Airsoft industry.
About Airsoft Megastore
- Airsoft Megastore is North America’s premier supplier of Airsoft guns, ammo and accessories.
- Airsoft Megastore is based in Southern California, an easy import destination for Airsoft manufacturers in Asia, thus allowing for lower prices due to shipping efficiencies.
- Airsoft Megastore aims to bring Airsoft to the masses by providing high quality Airsoft products, including Airsoft pump or spring shotguns and rifles, at the lowest possible prices with a 125% lowest price guarantee to their clientele.
- Airsoft Megastore’s “Product Request Page” allows individuals to request specific Airsoft products which, if and when offered, will be backed with Airsoft Megastore’s 125% lowest price guarantee.
- Airsoft Megastore first launched AMS TV in February 2011 and the channel attracted more than 2000 visits in its inaugural month alone.
- AMS TV is the leading source for end-consumer Airsoft entertainment and informational videos.
- “Ask the Experts” provides AMS TV viewers with an additional method for interacting with the Airsoft expert team; now viewers can reach the team via Facebook, email at asktheexperts(at)airsoftmegastore(dot)com or by submitting the query online through Airsoft Megastore’s Ask the Experts submission page.
# # #