"I am still having conversations with marketing executives who think their company’s website is always ranked number one—totally unaware of how localized search and personalized search algorithms are serving up a solipsistic misperception."
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 12, 2011
(http://www.almcommunications.com) Worldwide web and graphics designers struggling to sort out what is current and what is outdated best-practices for e-marketing, e-commerce, online advertising, sales and marketing, and web and design can now access a compilation of tools for Google advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), global PR services, and resource directories such as global editor-recommended translators at http://www.globalb2bcommunications.com.
The high return-on-investment and low risk tools and services compiled on Global B2B Communications are geared to help web developers and graphics experts working with B2B company executives responsible for cultivating worldwide lead generation.
Amy Munice, President of ALM Communications Inc. and founder of Global B2B Communications explains, “The resources on this site make a clean break with the thinking process of trying to outsmart Google. Rather, the tools and services collected on Global B2B Communications are based on a very sophisticated understanding of natural language processing, how today’s worldwide search engines really work, and how companies can combine state-of-the-art artificial intelligence tools for competitive web analysis with Google AdWord campaigns and Global PR tactics to quickly reap significant ROI from their online marketing investments. The tools on this site are equally applicable to companies in Europe, Asia, Latin America or North America---really worldwide and for websites in many languages.”
Munice continues, “The launch of this website and its companion b2c site slated for future release, marks the culmination of a year+ search to find the best-in-class internet marketing tools. I find that in many quarters conventional wisdom about search engines is very out of date. To this day, I am still having conversations with marketing executives—more than once a week-- who think their company’s website is always ranked number one—totally unaware of how localized search and personalized search algorithms are serving up a solipsistic misconception. Every day I am visiting websites with long laundry lists of the same keywords on every page—ostensibly because the company is “optimizing” each webpage for every one of these dozen or so terms, not realizing the diminishing returns of that type approach. These type signs of out-of-date web marketing approaches are ubiquitous—worldwide.”
Some of the content highlighted on globalb2bcommunications.com includes:
- Copy evaluation tools especially geared to help users work with instead of against personalized search algorithms – a unique search engine optimizer tool that evaluates and scores copy in 11 languages.
- Arguably, the world’s most effective search engine optimization tools, in large part because they make no pre-judgments re: the relative importance of critical factors for driving traffic but instead apply high-powered math to dynamically map each company’s unique competitive landscape to provide step-by-step explicit instructions on how to move from point C to point B to point A in rankings for critical keywords).
- A wide selection of Google advertising tools, self-instruction videos that teach you how to sell online, and classes taught by the same world’s expert in pay-per-click that authored Google AdWords for Dummies (http://www.globalb2bcommunications.com/pay-per-click/google-adwords-for-dummies/ )
- Article writing services, global news releases and white papers, and other high return-on-investment Marketing/PR services that focus on real publications edited by real editors—not garbage pail article repositories on the web.
- No-cost phone consultations on best-fit web marketing courses in synch with the training or re-training needs of persons in charge of online marketing for their companies. Inquiries can be made at 872-B2B-SEO1 (872- 222-7361) or (skype) ALMCommunications between 6 AM – 6 PM US Central Standard Time.
About ALM Communications and Global B2B Communications
ALM Communications(a 20+ year-old PR company now also doing business as Global B2B Communications) specializes in worldwide PR campaigns with pre-set guarantees and deliverables including global news release distributions, guarantees on numbers of published features stories or guest blogs, global publication of white papers and technical bulletins, among other communication tools and tactics oriented to drive B2B sales. ALM clients, current and former, range from 2-man start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, USA, ALM works with a wide network of technical and trade magazine editors across the globe.
All inquiries can be directed to info(at)almcommunications(dot)com.