This year’s 301 conference brings together hands-on practitioners from enterprise-level firms to share game-changing strategies and present case studies leading to ROI.
Redmond, WA (PRWEB) May 12, 2011
Social Media 301 is a social media conference at Microsoft’s Conference Center on June 3, 2011 reaching out to businesses to help improve their social media strategy, engagement and implementation to reach their ROI goals.
Presented by Fresh Consulting, this full day conference features 12 presenters with keynotes led by Eric Weaver from Ant’s Eye View and Brian Solis from Altimeter Group, also author of Engage!: The Complete Guide for Brands and Businesses to Build, Cultivate, and Measure Success in the New Web. Speakers share examples and key lessons learned on business benefits, brand engagement, business strategy, customer-relationship building and monetization of social media engagement. Speakers include:
- Cory Edwards -- Director, Social Media & Corporate Reputation, Dell Corporation
- Elizabeth Houston -- Global Events Social Media Manager, Comsys for Cisco
- Bernard Choi -- Web Strategy & Content, Boeing Corporation
- Kelly Feller -- Social Media Strategist, Intel Corporation
- Dan Anderson -- Emerging Media Manager, T-Mobile USA
- Sara Lingafelter -- Social Media Specialist, REI
- Rod Brooks -- VP and Chief Marketing Officer, PEMCO Insurance
- Jeff Dance -- Founder, Fresh Consulting
- Ross Asdourian -- Interactive Producer, Banyan Branch
- Jenny Samppala -- Executive Director & Principal, Banyan Branch
- Eric Weaver -- Vice President, Digital Strategy, Ant’s Eye View
- Brian Solis -- Author, Speaker & Marketing Executive, Altimeter Group
Mike Whitmore, President of Fresh Consulting explains, “Last year’s speakers at Social Media 201 shared their expertise in how businesses can integrate social media into their brand messaging. This year’s conference brings together hands-on practitioners from enterprise-level firms to share game-changing strategies and present case studies leading to ROI. It is very rare to find this level of expertise at altogether sharing their key take-aways from mistakes made along the way.”
Social Media 301 is sponsored by Microsoft Local Engagement Team, Comcast Business Class Services, Jones Soda, Gist, Local Color Media, and Banyan Branch. The conference is produced by Fresh Consulting.
About Fresh Consulting
Fresh Consulting is a collaborative team of digital consultants, sophisticated programmers, and creative designers dedicated to help grow your business and deliver fresh solutions for your toughest business problems. More info at http://www.freshconsulting.com
President | Fresh Consulting