London, UK, (PRWEB) May 13, 2011
In less than 4 weeks time Leaders and innovators from the digital automotive, mobile and web industries will gather at Novi, MI, June 8 – 9, 2011 to discuss the new services and partnerships that’s set to dominate the next decade of telematics. Expert strategies will be shared by leading executives from: Ford Motor Company, Mercedes-Benz, Volvo Technology & Brazil, Toyota, Kia Motors, Hyundai, Nissan, General Motors, Chrysler, Nokia, OnStar, U.S. DOT and more.
Johann Jungwirth, CEO & President, Mercedes-Benz R&D NA, summed up his keynote speaking opportunity at the prestigious Telematics Detroit as, “what an outstanding opportunity to shape the future of Infotainment & Telematics!"
With over 90 expert telematics speakers confirmed, the 11th annual Telematics Detroit is tipped to surpass all previous records and cement its reputations as ‘the must attend event’ of the year!
Telematics Detroit captures the best industry knowledge with sessions on:
- Winners and Challengers in the Connected Vehicle Value-Chain – hear how the ecosystem is evolving (Plenary)
- Automakers Discuss Unique Approaches to “Auto-Mobile” Integration of LBS (Navigation & LBS track)
- The Art & Science of Building Automotive Applications (Infotainment & Content for Automotive track)
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV’s): Bridge the Gap Between Passenger & Fleet Vehicle Telematics (Commercial Telematics & Fleet Technology Updates)
- Mutually Beneficial Solutions for Auto OEMs & Insurers (Insurance Services & Auxiliary Telematics Services Markets track)
- Telematics – a ‘Must Have’ for Connected EVs (Telematics for Electric & Hybrid Vehicles track)
For the complete Telematics Detroit conference program and speaker line-up visit http://www.telematicsupdate.com/detroit/conference-agenda.shtmll.
Telematics Detroit will facilitate the best business networking opportunities, such as:
- Gala Awards Dinner (on June 7- the evening before the conference commences)
- Networking Cocktail Reception (evening of June 8)
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks for even more face time and networking
- Pre and post event online Networking Centre (already being used by delegates to set up one to one meetings)
- A packed Exhibition Floor with over 100 booths (only a few spaces remain).
Also the Telematics Awards Finalists have been revealed and tickets are going fast for this exclusive awards ceremony. You can find details of the industry leaders being recognized for achievement will be announced here http://www.telematicsupdate.com/detroit/awards-index.shtml.
Also: Register via http://www.telematicsdetroit.com/register to secure both your place at the conference and your awards night ticket in one simple process. Over 600 industry executives have already registered and are networking online to maximize the benefits of this unparalleled networking. Secure your place and begin your Telematics Detroit experience today.
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
(US tf) 1 800 814 2459 x 7151
(global) +44 (0) 207 375 7151
June 8-9, 2011, The Suburban Collection Showplace, Novi, MI, USA