Washington, DC (PRWEB) May 13, 2011
The publisher of the industry-leading annual resource AIS’s Directory of Health Plans has released a new database product, AIS’s Employer Health Plan Database and Directories: 2011. This powerful new tool for health plans, third-party administrators, employers, consultants and vendors contains valuable intelligence on plans, sponsors, markets, fees and charges, business relationships and much more. See full product details at http://aishealth.com/marketplace/aiss-employer-health-plan-database-and-directories.
AIS has extracted and organized millions of health insurance data points collected under the ERISA law to produce a wealth of information designed to meet specialized information needs. AIS’s Employer Health Plan Database and Directories: 2011 enables users to:
- Discover which carriers, TPAs and brokers are contracting with which employers.
- Get details on the premiums, commissions and fees paid to each vendor/carrier.
- See which health plans serve which clients.
- Determine the makeup of the employer market sector for each insurance carrier by number of clients and participants, funding arrangements, etc.
- Track employer health plan participation by industry and/or geography.
- Create targeted mailing lists and call lists to network and generate leads for prospective new partners and clients.
- Develop benchmarks to determine the prevalence of certain funding arrangements, and create projections about which areas are likely to grow.
- Gain insight into which employer health plans and industries are growing or declining in membership.
The comprehensive employer database (with eight companion directories) comes on a user-friendly CD, and includes a handy printed Executive Summary packed with highlights and expert analysis. See a complete table of contents of the Executive Summary at http://aishealth.com/marketplace/aiss-employer-health-plan-database-and-directories#contents.
Among the thousands of pages of data included on the CD are:
– PDF reports, Excel spreadsheets and mailing lists on these groups:
- Multiemployer insured plans
- Single employer insured plans
- Multiemployer self-insured plans
- Single employer self-insured plans
- Insurance carriers (linked to AIS’s Directory of Health Plans: 2011 listed entities)
- Third-party administrators
- Insurance brokers and agents
- Service providers (claims processors and plan administrators)
– Full spreadsheets of all tables and charts displayed in the Executive Summary document
– Background information about the ERISA law and the filing process
– Samples of the forms, schedules and instructions used by the Dept. of Labor to collect the health plan data under ERISA
AIS’s Employer Health Plan Database and Directories: 2011 provides a tremendous competitive advantage to anyone researching the health plan marketplace or identifying targets for products and services. Visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/aiss-employer-health-plan-database-and-directories for more details — including purchasing information, a complete listing of the data on the CD, sample spreadsheets, methodology, data fields, definitions and more.