Matteson, Illinois (PRWEB) May 12, 2011
Starting with 2011 models, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has introduced more rigorous requirements and strict tests to receive its five-star ratings that provide more information about safety feature performance and crash-avoidance technologies. It is with great pride that Arnie Bauer of Matteson, Illinois announces the 2011 Buick Lacrosse has earned the highest rating from NHTSA in its five-star overall safety.
In crash testing, the 2011 Buick LaCrosse earned five-stars in Overall Frontal Crash and Overall Side Crash, often an instrumental rating for car shoppers.
“Car buyers today want the peace of mind that comes with buying a vehicle they know will help protect their family,” said Tony DiSalle, vice president of Buick marketing. “This five-star overall vehicle score for safety shows Buick can equip an affordable luxury midsize sedan with top safety feature.”
The 2011 Buick LaCrosse offers its drivers and passengers the following safety features:
- An Advanced front-seat safety belt system including a bold locking latchplate, dual pretensioners that help tighten the seatbelt for the earliest possible restraint in the event of a crash.
- Rearview camera system featuring a display integrated into the navigation system.
- Technology notifying of an impending blind side zone vehicle.
- Superior, innovative Air bag technology.
- GM’s StabiliTrak stability- and traction-control system.
- Technologies delivering a “360-degree” field of vision behind the steering wheel.
At Arnie Bauer, the best Buick dealership in Matteson, Illinois consumers can find peace of mind in knowing that we have the 2011 Buick LaCrosse. Come take it for a test drive and check out how good peace of mind feels when behind the wheel of the NHTSA top rated Buick LaCrosse.