Workers believe they have an unspoken right to be always on and always connected.... Mobile CRM is no longer a trend, but is a business requirement - Barton Goldenberg
Bethesda, MD (PRWEB) May 12, 2011
With the global smart phone penetration forecasted to reach 65% by 2015 according to Gartner, savvy organizations will need to get behind Mobile CRM as a means to capture and increase productivity for their mobile workers or digital clients, according to ISM(http://www.ismguide.com).
“Workers believe they have an unspoken right to be always on and always connected,” said Barton Goldenberg, president ISM. “Mobile devices – including smartphones, netbooks, tablets – coupled with improving networks, continuous software and application enhancements and high user adoption is the perfect recipe for organizations to arm their digital clients with the right tools to increase productivity and drive positive bottom line results. Mobile CRM is no longer a trend, but is a business requirement.”
Today, one of the main drivers of Mobile CRM beyond new device and application innovation is the “What’s In It For Me” (WIIFM) mentality. With increased business productivity, ease of use and a lifestyle solution, the benefits of Mobile CRM for digital clients and organizations include:
Top Line Results
- Increased sales (instant access to customer information – no laptop/paper files)
- Timely collaboration between field sales and management (customer response and updates, follow-up tracking; forecast, lead and pipeline management)
Bottom Line Impact
- Reduced downtime or access to important sales, marketing and customer information
- Increased productivity all the time (taxis, airport, reception areas)
- Greater adoption of CRM, especially in the field
- Daily, even hourly usage on the mobile workers terms not the organizations
Improved Customer Relationships
- Increased customer face time and satisfaction
- Access to real-time information at their fingertips (e.g. account and order status, history look-ups, available-to-promise inventory)
- Immediate action while away from the office
For more than a decade, ISM has been helping global organizations to successfully create and execute best-in-class Digital Client offerings. To learn more about ISM's services including Mobile CRM Executive Briefings, Strategy and Implementation Roadmap, please contact Tracey Hoston at (301) 656-8448 or Thoston(at)ismguide(dot)com.
Founded in 1985, ISM has established itself as the premiere strategic advisor to organizations planning and implementing CRM and Social CRM initiatives. Companies, non-profits and government agencies receive hands-on guidance from the most experienced CRM and Social CRM team in the world. ISM annually publishes The Guide to Mobile and Social CRM and Top 15 CRM and Real Time CRM software reviews. Barton Goldenberg, founder and president of ISM, is the author of CRM in Real Time (published by Information Today) and CRM Automation (published by Prentice Hall) and is a columnist for a number of publications including CRM Magazine. Our list of clients includes the American Automobile Association (AAA), Amtrak, Giorgio Armani, IBM, ExxonMobil, Kraft, Marriott, McGraw Hill, Nike, PepsiCo, Roche, Samsung, Sara Lee, T. Rowe Price, United Way, Xerox, and the US Department of Defense. To learn more, go to http://www.ismguide.com or call (301) 656-8448.
# # #