If you are a voice teacher, coach, student or professional singer, Virtually Vocal helps you do the five things you need the most.
New York, NY (PRWEB) May 12, 2011
Voice teachers, coaches students and professional singers all agree that nobody should waste precious lesson time banging out melody notes, searching for new songs, translating text or picking the right key.
VirtuallyVocal.com is a professional online vocal training tool that offers a growing library of thousands of Aria, Art Song, Musical Theater and Popular piano accompaniment recordings by some of the nation’s top coaches and accompanists.
In recognition of the benefits that this remarkable tool can provide individual artists and institutions, the National Association of Teachers of Singing recently offered a partnership with Virtually Vocal.com.
Distinguishing itself from other accompaniment tools, Virtually Vocal.com is completely unique in the industry and includes translations, program notes, multiple keys, melody emphasized “teach-tracks,” live performance videos, downloadable sheet music and other valuable resources. Subscribers say it’s like having their own personal accompanist available and ready to rehearse with them 24/7.
VirtuallyVocal.com is designed by voice teachers and coaches not to replace live instruction but rather to be the ultimate enhancement to any singer’s existing vocal training. The website’s mission is to allow teachers to teach and coaches to coach while providing singers with affordable support to build their instrument and hone their skills.
If you are a voice teacher, coach, student or professional singer, Virtually Vocal helps you do the five things you need the most:
- Find new repertoire easily by allowing subscribers to search by singer-friendly categories such as genre, voice type, language or popular era.
- Listen to melody-emphasized "teach track" recordings, full piano accompaniment recordings, complete video performances, and mp3 samples of the songs you choose.
- Learn everything a well-prepared singer needs to know. Virtually Vocal.com lets you read character and show information, program notes and literal translations; watch You Tube clips of live performances; purchase hard copy or downloadable sheet music and let the “teach track” guide you through the melody, note for note.
- Rehearse any song in the VV library, any time, in the desired key with high-quality, on-line streaming accompaniment recordings.
- Connect with the people and resources that will enrich your career. VirtuallyVocal.com provides professional tools and resources like a resume builder, online casting profiles, audition calendar, professional insight and interviews, and singer website design and hosting.
Virtually Vocal now offers institutional licensing, as well. This means that educational programs and private studios can equip students with all the quality resources described above for as little as $3.00/month per student. Working in synergy with the National Association of Teachers of Singing, VirtuallyVocal.com is committed to maintaining the highest educational standards in all of its resources.
Institutions interested in licensing VirtuallyVocal.com for their students can contact Ryan Saab at VirtuallyVocal.com can call (212) 721-0127.
ABOUT STAGE DOOR ACCESS
StageDoorAccess.com provides performers with professional resources, resume builders, audition calendars, and one-of-a-kind online tools like Virtually Vocal.com that encourage and support ongoing career development in a supportive online environment. For more information, visit http://www.StageDoorAccess.com.
# # #