Jump-start your high-performance summer at Super Summit 2011!
Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) May 14, 2011
For a high performance enthusiast, summer isn't about mowing grass or baseball. Instead, summer is the sound of a big V8 engine rumbling through a set of twice pipes. The glint of sunshine bouncing off chrome and polished aluminum. The smell of high octane gasoline, tire smoke, and a fresh wax job.
If that's your idea of what summer should be, Summit Racing Equipment has something you'll really like: the Super Summit 2011 Sales Event, Saturday, June 11 at the company's Retail Super Store in Tallmadge, Ohio.
Whether you're a diehard racing fan or simply appreciate high performance machinery, Super Summit 2011 will help jump-start your summer—and admission is free.
SUPER SUMMIT 2011 HIGHLIGHTS
- Free, non-judged cruise-in—open to street machines, muscle cars, classic/restored cars, street rods, and tuner cars
- Summit Racing Power Experience racing simulator—synchronized-motion theater that lets fans
experience a six-second NHRA Pro Stock race car, crush cars in a monster truck, and fling mud in
a DIRTcar Modified circle track racer
- Manufacturer Midway featuring the latest parts and tech advice from over 90 brand name parts
- Summit Racing/BIGFOOT Monster Truck and driver Larry Swim
- Money-saving show specials, offers, and rebates on parts and accessories in the Retail Super
Store (specials in effect through Sunday, June 12)
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- See some of the finest performance cars in Northeast Ohio and meet the owners
- Enjoy the Summit Racing Power Experience race simulator
- Get a close-up look at BIGFOOT and talk with driver Larry Swim
- See the latest parts and talk with reps from over 90 parts manufacturers
- Visit the Retail Super Store—the largest high performance automotive store in Ohio
SUPER SUMMIT 2011 INFORMATION
- Location: Summit Racing Equipment, 1200 Southeast Ave., Tallmadge, OH
- Show Date/Hours: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 9 am to 5 pm
- Sale Dates: Saturday, June 11 and Sunday, June 12, 2011
- For More Information: Call 1-330-630-0250 or visit SummitRacing.com
OTHER STUFF WORTH KNOWING
- Super Summit 2011 is the latest in a series of annual shows stretching back to 1993. The very first
Super Summit was held to celebrate Summit Racing Equipment's 25th anniversary in business (for
the math-challenged, the company was founded in 1968).
- Super Summit routinely attracts hundredsof cars and thousands of spectators, making it one of the area's best one-day shows.
- Two weeks after Super Summit 2011, Summit Racing will be hosting the aptly-named Summit
Racing Equipment NHRA Nationals, June 24-26 at Summit Racing Motorsports Park in Norwalk,
Ohio. This race will feature the nation's hottest professional drag racers in action, including Summit
Racing's own Greg Anderson (2010 NHRA Pro Stock Champion), Jason Line, Ronnie Humphrey,
and Kenny Lang.
Interested in learning more about Super Summit 2011 and Summit Racing Equipment? Please contact Alan Rebescher for more information or to schedule a visit!
Alan Rebescher, PR/Media Relations: arebescher(at)summitracing(dot)com