Fort Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) May 12, 2011
May 12, 2011 – The South Florida Interactive Marketing Association (SFIMA), the region’s top interactive marketing forum, will be hosting the 2011 SFIMA Summit: Reaching Your Audience in a Three-Screen World on Thursday, May 19, 7:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. at Nova Southeastern University. With keynote speaker Peter Shankman, and numerous other interactive experts, South Florida’s premier interactive marketing event will cover in-depth strategies for reaching audiences via computers, mobile devices and Internet-enabled TVs.
“As the Internet evolves, interactive marketers must aggressively consider the impact of all channels, from computers, to mobile devices, to TVs, not to mention iPads and tablets,” said Travis Berger, President of SFIMA. “The 2011 SFIMA Summit will provide attendees with the tools they need to get ahead of the curve when it comes to marketing on all three screens.”
Speakers at the 2011 SFIMA Summit include:
- KEYNOTE: Peter Shankman, the founder of Help a Reporter Out (HARO), the de-facto standard for journalists looking for sources, will discuss the “Near-Future World of One Screen.”
- Glenn Leeder, Business Development Manager at Microsoft Xbox LIVE, will share opportunities to be found within gaming, mobile and social media as the lines are blurred.
- Bob Donlon, Adobe TV Founder and General Manager, will discuss the challenges of developing for several screens via a three-screen test lab.
- Jeff Michaud, Vice President of Marketing & Creative at 3Cinteractive, and Lisa McCarthy from SFN Group will provide guidelines on “How to Build A Successful Mobile-Marketing Program.”
- Matt McKenna, Founder and President of Red Fish Media, and Danielle Consiglio of MGM Resorts International will provide advice on how to maximize results from your mobile campaigns. Matt will also present a case study on BBC America’s Top Gear mobile trivia and alerts program successes.
- Interactive guru Joe Laratro will host an early morning workshop training on Google small business tools.
- Jay Berkowitz of Ten Golden Rules will host a panel discussing how to maximize your marketing efforts on Facebook.
To date, SFIMA is honored to have the following organizations as sponsors for the event: Keynote Sponsor - O’Donnell Agency, a fully integrated public relations, advertising, design and digital media company; Breakfast Sponsor - BlueHornet, an email marketing and consulting service provider; and Table Sponsor - BGT Partners, a global independent interactive marketing agency.
SFIMA would also like to thank the American Marketing Association of South Florida for their support of the keynote speaker. The AMA South Florida empowers marketers through information, education, relationships and resources that will enrich their professional development and careers.
Founded in 2003, the South Florida Interactive Marketing Association (SFIMA) is a non-profit forum for interactive professionals, businesses and educators. SFIMA is dedicated to the exchange of ideas, information and best practices, as exemplified by case studies and industry leaders that help members grow their interactive marketing activities and successes. SFIMA’s goal is to be the primary interactive voice in South Florida, providing lifelong learning, networking and community outreach opportunities. For more information, visit: http://www.sfima.com.
SFIMA PR Chair