Boston, MA (PRWEB) May 13, 2011
New England College of Business (NECB) is proud to announce new concentrations for our graduate programs and undergraduate programs. Our online bachelor’s degrees and online master's degrees now offer increased flexibility and diversity, and are designed to give students an improved competitive edge in their choice field.
At NECB, our business degrees are enhanced by concentrations in a broad number of fields. General bachelor’s and master’s degrees include required coursework and specialized courses focusing on their area of concentration. Concentrations allow for intense coursework in the undergraduate and graduate concentrations.
NECB announced eight new undergraduate concentrations for undergraduate programs:
- Health Care Administration: focused on the workings of hospitals and other health care providers.
- Entrepreneurship: focused on starting your own business and thriving in a field of your choice.
- Internet Marketing: focused on SEO, online advertising and other marketing aspects of the new media.
- Hospitality Management: focused on event planning, restaurant and hotel management and attractions management.
- HR Management: focused on human resources and the hiring and management of employees in a corporate setting.
- Green and Sustainable Energy Management: focused on renewable energy businesses such as solar, wind, and bio-fuels.
- Supply Chain Management: focused on transportation and the healthy flow of products and materials through a business system.
- Information Technology Management: focused on information systems, hardware and software, and the various languages of computer programming.
In addition to our new online bachelor’s degrees and concentrations, we have two new graduate concentrations for graduate programs:
- Health Care Administration: focused on the management of health care providers such as hospitals and nursing homes.
- Insurance: focused on the insurance industry.
Online bachelor’s and master’s programs remain subject to our accredited curriculum, with online coursework available for all new concentrations. As with all our concentrations and degrees, we remain devoted to the strong traditions that have provided countless students with focused degrees designed to help them get a leg up in today’s competitive work environment.
About New England College of Business and Finance
Founded in 1909, New England College of Business and Finance (NECB) is a leading Boston institution offering quality education and online degrees at the undergraduate and graduate levels. NECB empowers students with skills and expert knowledge taught by seasoned business leaders and research faculty, using state-of-the-art online courses. Serving students across the United States, NECB is an online college accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), and is licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education.