Waltham, MA (PRWEB) May 16, 2011
The New England Circle of Excellence, five award-winning Microsoft Certified Partners, is proud to announce its annual charity golf tournament. The event will be held on May 25th at the spectacular Wedgewood Pines Country Club on 154 private wooded acres in Stow, Massachusetts. Proceeds will benefit Bridgewell, a local nonprofit human service organization.
Bridgewell is a private, non-profit comprehensive human services organization that has been providing support to individuals with developmental and psychiatric disabilities for more than 50 years. Bridgewell originated in 1958 as a child guidance center in downtown Lynn, Massachusetts helping children and families struggling with emotional difficulties. In the 1970s, Bridgewell began opening residential programs. Today, Bridgewell is a premier provider of services for adults (ages 18+) with developmental and psychiatric disabilities, physical disabilities and the homeless, by providing a continuum of care that includes: day habilitation, counseling, clinical care, employment training, transitional homeless services, residential services, educational programs and affordable housing. The organization operates programs in 18 communities in eastern Massachusetts, serves more than 3,000 individuals and their families each year, and more than 40,000 meals annually at our meal sites for people experiencing homelessness.
About the Circle of Excellence
The Circle of Excellence is a group of New England-based technology enterprises dedicated to providing a collaborative, single source, end-to-end business solution to their clients. Each of the five companies brings a specific area of expertise to the group, from software licensing and asset management to infrastructure, virtualization, and unified communications; from Microsoft SharePoint and SQL to Microsoft Dynamics GP and CRM; and from training to support.
Together the Circle of Excellence can take a project through the initial planning and design stages all the way to deployment, adoption, and maintenance with a centralized team of experts. The members of the Circle of Excellence, in alphabetical order, are:
- Altico Advisors – http://www.AlticoAdvisors.com - Microsoft Dynamics GP, CRM and integration specialists implementing business management solutions based on cutting edge technology
- CompuWorks – http://www.CompuWorks.com- New England’s leading technology training company
- KMA – http://www.kma-llc.net – Tailored business solutions built on the Microsoft platform such as: Portals and Collaboration, Business Intelligence, Web Content Management, utilizing Office, SharePoint, SQL Server, FAST Search, and Visual Studio .NET
- Presidio – http://www.presidio.com- Business enablement solutions via advanced IT infrastructure and managed outsourcing
- SoftwareONE – http://www.SoftwareONE.com- Global software licensing and software asset management specialist
The Circle of Excellence is a partnership of equals committed to providing one solution for companies with multiple business needs.