Participating in LegalTech is an integral part of reaching this important vertical market and demonstrating the value that Konica Minolta products and solutions can bring to law practice management, said Kevin Kern, Konica Minolta.
Ramsey, NJ (PRWEB) May 13, 2011
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta), a leading provider of advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop, today announced that the company will be highlighting legal document technology at LegalTech West Coast 2011 (LegalTech) from May 17-18 at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles. Konica Minolta will showcase its award-winning line of bizhub® Multifunctional Products (MFPs – print, copy, fax and scan all in one system) and document solutions designed to help legal professionals achieve immediate cost benefits and productivity advantages.
At LegalTech, the following products and solutions will be on display at Konica Minolta Booth #507:
- bizhub MFPs: Recently named “Line of the Year” by Buyers Laboratory, Inc. (BLI), Konica Minolta’s product lineup of bizhub MFPs offer cost-effective, high-performance, high-value document management solutions for any office and departmental setting.
- bizhub PRO 950: An award-winning production printer that prints, copies, and scans professional quality documents at speeds up to 95 ppm and features a monthly duty cycle of 750,000 pages.
- MFP Security: bizhub MFPs were designed with security in mind, and conform to security standards and offer the broadest range of security features in the industry. The most advanced privacy features (which are typically options at additional cost with many competitors) come standard, such as file encryption, sanitizing hard drives, IP filtering as well as varied choices for authentication that includes PIV/CAC card, HID card and advanced biometric authentication.
- Optimized Print Services: A fully customized managed print services solution that begins with an assessment of an organization’s document and print environment and optimizes document workflow, coupled with a reduction of operating costs.
- IPRO Copy+: Litigation software designed to run in parallel, so it can copy, scan, Bates number, OCR and print simultaneously saving end-users time and resources.
- Equitrac Professional: Print management and cost recovery software that allows law offices, as well as professional firms, to accurately capture, allocate and bill for all client-related expenses, while helping firms gain control of their printing, copying and scanning costs.
“Participating in LegalTech is an integral part of reaching this important vertical market and demonstrating the value that Konica Minolta products and solutions can bring to law practice management,” said Kevin Kern, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. “Attendees will witness the latest in bizhub MFP productivity solutions, including seamless integration with standard legal systems, to ensure that legal professionals can count on Konica Minolta for all their digital printing needs.”
Click here for more information on how Konica Minolta’s industry-leading technologies and services help legal professionals to reduce costs while maximizing operational efficiencies.
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is a leader in advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop. For the fourth consecutive year, Konica Minolta was recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys. BLI has named Konica Minolta 2011 “Line of the Year” award winner for the company’s award-winning line of bizhub Color and Monochrome Multifunctional Products. For more information, please visit CountOnKonicaMinolta.com and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook (@Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A), YouTube (@KonicaMinoltaUS), and Twitter (@KonicaMinoltaUS).
Konica Minolta is a trademark of Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc. bizhub is a registered trademark of Konica Minolta Business Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.
# # #