We are in the tax fraud whistleblower advocacy business, and nothing is more important to us than protecting whistleblowers, who possess information about multi million dollar tax fraud
(PRWEB) May 16, 2011
The Corporate Whistle Blower Center says, "We believe there are literally thousands of corporate executives, accountants, bookkeepers, or individuals, who know the specifics about multi million dollar federal tax fraud. We seriously believe these individuals could get millions in reward money, but it has to be done right. While this might sound counterintuitive, we think going to the government first could be a tragic mistake, for a tax fraud whistleblower." They say, "Our fear is based on first hand experience. If you go to the government first, without a substantial legal team in your corner, the information might sit on someone's desk for years, or worse yet, it might be given to someone, who does not have a clue about tax fraud. If you possess significant proof of federal tax fraud please call us, and let us help you build the best possible legal team." The Corporate Whistle Blower Center is the premier advocate for US whistleblowers. Whistleblowers, who possess significant proof a multi million dollar tax fraud are encouraged to call the group anytime at 866-714-6466, or they can contact the Corporate Whistle Blower Center via their web site at http://CorporateWhistleBlowerCenter.Com
The Most Common Types Of Tax Fraud
The Corporate Whistle Blower Center says, "We have listed some of the most popular violations of the United States tax code. If you possess information about a corporation, a business, or individual involved in any of these schemes, you can get rewarded provided the tax liability exceeds $2 million dollars."
- Calling full time employees 1099 subcontractors in order to avoid paying federal income tax on them. This is particularly widespread with employers using undocumented workers.
- Deliberately omitting income earned in any foreign stock exchange.
- Gambling-Internet Gambling-Money Laundering
- Deliberately omitting income earned in any foreign country.
- Hiding or transferring assets or income in a foreign country.
- Hiding or transferring assets or income to another party.
- Deliberately underreporting or omitting income/ hoarding cash from a cash business
- Overstating the amount of deductions.
- Keeping two sets of books/one set not reflecting cash taken in.
The Corporate Whistle Blower Center is the premier advocate for US whistleblowers wishing to get rewarded for their information. The group is strongly encouraging individuals, who possess significant proof of multi million dollar tax fraud to call them anytime at 866-714-6466, or contact the group via their web site at http://CorporateWhistleBlowerCenter.Com
# # #