Camp Verde, AZ (PRWEB) May 20, 2011
Since 2005, the Institute for Vibrant Living’s (IVL) Pain & Brain rescue formula has been one of their most popular formulas because of its highly effective proprietary blend of Ayurvedic herbal extracts. Thousands of men and women of all ages have depended on this formula to control pain and inflammation and improve mental clarity.
But now, IVL is proud to announce that Pain & Brain is more potent than ever. In fact, new Pain & Brain Plus contains the highest quality, most concentrated nutraceutical-grade Ayurvedic botanical extracts available.
Curcuminoids: Pain And Inflammation’s Natural Enemy
Among the most powerful compounds in both the old and new Pain & Brain formulas are curcuminoids(derived from curcumin). Curcuminoids stand alone in a category of ingredients known as bioprotectants, and have more powerful antioxidant power than Vitamins C and E, pine bark extract, grape seed extract and capsaicin. Current medical research demonstrates that curcuminoids may have many incredible therapeutic benefits, including:
- Helping protect the body from new free radicals. Free radicals cause chemical reactions believed to be responsible for cellular damage and mutation.
- Scavenging and deactivating free radicals which are already in the body.
- Neutralizing metabolic wastes in the blood which cause pain and inflammation.
- Converting excess cholesterol into bile acids and increasing the excretion of bile acids.
- Increasing levels of prostacyclin, the body’s natural destroyer of abnormal platelet clusters. Abnormal platelet clusters are linked to the formation of blood clots, which can cause heart attack, stroke or both.
- Relieving arthritis pain, post operative inflammation and edema as demonstrated in placebo-controlled, double-blind studies.
- Reducing brain plaque. Alzheimer’s disease is linked to the buildup of knots in the brain called amyloid plaques. In recent studies, curcumin reduced the number of these brain tissue plaques by half.
Pain & Brain Plus Maximizes Curcumin Bioavailability
At the heart of new Pain & Brain Plus is a brand new proprietary blend of curcuminoids called Meriva®. Meriva offers a 20-fold improvement in bioavailability over the old Pain & Brain that contained a 95% curcumin complex.
The key to maximizing a nutritional supplement’s effectiveness lies in the bioavailability of its ingredients. Pain & Brain Plus’s Meriva, developed by Indena of Italy, increases curcuminoid bioavailability through a unique process called phytosome technology. Phytosome technology protects curcumin from water dilution, improving its absorption and overall bioavailability.
Meriva is already proving its effectiveness in clinical studies. A 90-day clinical study conducted with Meriva in 50 patients with osteoarthritis demonstrated significant improvement related to pain, stiffness and overall physical function and quality of life.
Pain & Brain Plus contains all of the other maximum potency herbal extracts from the original formula, such as the powerful anti-inflammatory Boswellia, energizing, “King of Indian Herbs” Ashwagandha and the pain-busting power of the patented Bioperine® black pepper formula.
About The Institute for Vibrant Living®
A leader in the dietary supplement industry, The Institute for Vibrant Living® is committed to providing customers with evidence based nutritional supplements. Their unique product line reflects a belief that anyone can achieve lifelong health. All products and formulations are based on extensive research, clinical trials and case studies. All products are 100% guaranteed.
To learn more about The Institute for Vibrant Living® please visit their website at http://www.IVLproducts.com.
This information is meant to be used to educate the reader and is not intended to provide individual medical advice. Before you take any supplement, please consult your physician or other licensed healthcare professional to determine if it's appropriate for you. This information is brought to you by The Institute for Vibrant Living®.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.