ServerMonkey is an asset to corporate IT departments, small businesses and technology experts in need of cost-efficient technology solutions.
Houston, TX (PRWEB) May 17, 2011
ServerMonkey, a provider of new and refurbished IT equipment, today announced the launch of its website, http://www.servermonkey.com. Specializing in premium quality new and refreshed servers, networking equipment, and innovative e-waste solutions, ServerMonkey is an asset to corporate IT departments, small businesses and technology experts in need of cost-efficient technology solutions.
“In today’s economic climate, technology professionals are looking to bolster their networking capabilities in a way that fits their budget,” said Scott Michael Flowers, CEO. “ServerMonkey offers high-quality equipment solutions specifically tailored to customers’ needs. We believe in giving proven technology a second chance at life, and with our rigorous inspection and diagnostic evaluation process, we guarantee that your equipment performs as it should, right out of the box.”
Developed by certified quality professionals, ServerMonkey’s six-step quality process ensures that you receive factory-new quality refurbished equipment:
- Step 1. Quality-focus starts with sourcing, taking care to bring in product from trusted vendors to ensure authentic and well maintained equipment.
- Step 2. Once product is received a visual inspection is performed to assess external condition and verify labeling.
- Step 3. All inventoried equipment then goes through a diagnostic evaluation which includes a complete functional analysis, part replacement (if needed) and thorough cleaning.
- Step 4. With your order in hand, an equipment upgrade is performed to tailor the product to meet your specifications.
- Step 5. All equipment undergoes full burn-in testing before shipment. This testing includes industry-standard tests to assure high performance.
- Step 6. Equipment is packaged securely by trained professionals so your shipment arrives safely.
ServerMonkey’s team of IT and quality experts offer customers the ability to fully customize their equipment based on company or personal needs. ServerMonkey is the only company that allows customers to custom configure refurbished HP and Dell servers.
Through ServerMonkey’s secure website, customers have the convenience of sourcing IT equipment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Once an order is placed, ServerMonkey’s logistics team ensures that equipment is packaged securely, and delivered on time, anywhere in the world.
About ServerMonkey - Located in Houston, TX, ServerMonkey (http://www.servermonkey.com) stocks and delivers new and refurbished servers and networking equipment. Our blend of low prices, high quality and exceptional service offers a unique opportunity for corporate IT groups to economize without compromising.
ServerMonkey specializes in new and refurbished servers and networking equipment. We stock brands like HP, Dell, IBM, Sun and Cisco. ServerMonkey saves you money by stocking the equipment you’re looking for – equipment that’s compatible with your current systems. And our prices are lower than anywhere else in the market. Quite simply, we offer the best IT equipment at the best prices.
For more information, contact:
Scott Michael Flowers, CEO