Amarillo, TX (PRWEB) May 17, 2011
Street Toyota is giving their consumers their top ten preparatory tips for their vehicles to stay safe while traveling this summer.
10. A GPS is always be good investment, and just in case that fails, pack a map.
9. Make sure that all of the vehicle’s fluids are topped off. This includes the coolant, antifreeze, transmission fluid, radiator fluid and even the wiper fluid.
8. Make sure to check the tires. If they are old, replace them with new ones. Also, a traveler should always be cautious and get their tires balanced and the alignment checked.
7. Refresh the air filter. This can help better the gas mileage.
6. Make sure a spare tire and jack are handy and in place the vehicle. Also, a roadside survival kit may come in handy. This kit can contain things such as a first aid kit, jumper cables, a flashlight, and other items that may be needed in case of an emergency.
5. Accidents happen! Be sure to bring a pair of spare keys and place them in a magnetic hide a key under the car.
4. Check the oil and get it changed if it hasn’t been recently. This is crucial to having the car run smoothly and keeping it at it’s peak performance.
3. Check the brake pads.
2. Make sure the battery is charged.
1. Gas up!!
Street Toyota wants their valued customers to stay safe this summer and have an enjoyable vacation. However, being safe and responsible is key to making the trip worthwhile.
Street Toyota in Amarillo, Texas was established in 1982. A new 58,000 square foot facility on 9 acres is now open at 45th and Soncy. This is a state of the art facility and the customer's comfort has been emphasized from the ample parking right down to the gourmet coffee. Street Toyota is the first dealer in west Texas to become Signature Certified.
Street Toyota has been a valuable corporate citizen in the Panhandle area. They provide support to area nonprofit organizations such as United Way, Better Business Bureau, Amarillo Adult Literacy, Harrington Cancer Center, Meals on Wheels, Make-a-Wish Foundation, Amarillo Symphony, Amarillo Museum of Art, Amarillo Little Theater, Lone Star Ballet, Discovery Center, Globe News Center for the Performing Arts, CACHA (Hispanic Chamber of Commerce) and many other organizations.