Barcelona (PRWEB) May 20, 2011
Anfibia Software is glad to announce the release of Anfibia Reactor 3.2, a simple and elegant server monitoring solution.
Anfibia Reactor is a web-based server monitoring tool for everyone. It is very easy to install and amazingly easy to use. And you have full control over it. No privacy issues here.
Learn about server issues at once, in real time, via email, Twitter or SMS.
- Real-time server monitoring. Visually simple and effective, the dashboard shows server response, errors and alerts dynamically.
- Add, edit, remove servers and databases from a clean, uncluttered interface. Activate alerts with a click.
- No need to set up thresholds, delays or repetition patterns. Receive smart alerts by email, Twitter or SMS. No false positives.
Anfibia Reactor also monitors the local computer: Hard Drive SMART monitoring, CPU and memory overload detection, view network connections, terminate processes...
Continuous monitoring enables you to learn about problems and resolve them before they become too serious.
- Amazingly easy to install and use
- Web-based, adaptive interface, meaning it is accessible to you via a web browser from any PC, smartphone, iPad...
- Zero configuration: no need to set up thresholds, delays, patterns
- Alerts are automatically sent when something really happens: no false alarms
- Real-time dashboard. Visually simple and effective
- Detects CPU and memory overloads and shows historic CPU and memory graphs
- Performs hard drive SMART tests, reporting errors and warnings
- Supported protocols: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP, DNS, TCP, ICMP (ping), NTP, IMAP, NNTP, LDAP
- Supported databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Generic OLE DB, PostgreSQL
- Installs like any application, fast and easy: you are the boss
See all the features:
See the user guide:
Download trial version:
Anfibia Reactor works on Windows XP,2003,Vista,2008 and Windows 7. 32bit and 64bit.
Professional license costs 99 USD.
About Anfibia Software
Our company develops security software for individuals, businesses and institutions worldwide since 2000. We sell and support our products directly to customers in USA, Europe and other parts of the world. We provide good tech support, and solutions that are easy to use yet powerful enough for most demanding needs. Thank you for using our software!
Juan Rodriguez, juan.rodriguez (at) anfibia-soft (dot) com