London, UK (PRWEB) May 19, 2011
Guests can enjoy a family break holidays hotel in Leicestershire with the ‘Stay and Explore’ family offer hotel package that includes a one night bed and breakfast break at the Barceló Hinckley Island Hotel as well as free entry to three fantastic local attractions. The family attraction ticket is for 2 adults and 2 children (16 and under) only, there will be additional charges at the attraction for more children.
The Stay, Play & Explore Adventure package includes:
- One night accommodation in a family room (max 2 adults and 2 children)
- Family tickets to three activities.
Guests can choose three of the following activities:
- Cycling in The National Forest (2 hours)
- Toboggan Run Adventure - (15 rides per family)
- Ten-Pin Bowling - (1 family game)
- Cinema Pass - (1 family cinema ticket)
- Packed Lunch - (Sandwich, crisps, piece of fruit, chocolate bar, fruit juice or bottled water)
Guests can choose from: entry to Calke Abbey, afternoon tea at Classics Tea Room at Donington le Heath, Manor House, entry to Bosworth Battlefield Heritage Centre, entry to Snibston Discovery Museum and cheese tasting for two and £15 to spend at Melton Cheeseboard.
One of the leading 4 star hotels in Midlands and Leicestershire, Barceló Hinckley Island Hotel is perfectly located for holidays and short breaks in Leicestershire and Warwickshire, in the heart of Midlands. Ideally located just off the M69 and A5 in Hinckley, the hotel is just 15 miles from Leicester city centre and the historic city of Coventry. With state of the art conference facilities, Barceló Hinckley Island Hotel is the ideal venue for meetings, conferences and events in Leicestershire.
This Leicestershire hotel boasts 362 contemporary, spacious bedrooms including 135 executive twin rooms with two double beds, an ideal family break hotel suggestion. Guests can dine in the Brasserie restaurant, or for a more informal atmosphere the Piazza restaurant and bar serves a wide selection of light meals, snack and coffees. Named after Leicestershire’s famous motorcycle manufacturer Triumph, and featuring an original Triumph Motorcycle, the Triumph Bar is a great place to relax with a drink. Open to hotel guests and local members alike, the Beauty & Spa Health Club at Barceló Hinckley Island Hotel offers a range of facilities including an indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and fully equipped fitness suite.
For further information or to book, visit http://www.barcelo-hotels.co.uk or call: 01455 631122, quoting, ‘HERITAGE’.
- Price based on two people sharing a double or twin bedroom. ‘Stay and Explore’ tickets are valid for two adults over 18. Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.