(PRWEB) May 20, 2011
The Caravan Club is offering the chance to win a Maxview MXL004 VuDome, receiver and installation worth £1,200 plus a week's stay at Grin Low Caravan Campsite to all of its members.
As digital television sweeps the nation, sales of electronic campervan accessories have soared. If you want to watch your favourite UK television programmes aboard, a reliable, simple-to-operate satellite system will help ensure you can receive them while away from home. On the back of the successful launch of the VuQube last year, Maxview has introduced the MXL004 VuDome, which can be easily fitted to a caravan roof and operated by remote control from inside your vehicle. The dish within the dome is self levelling and it searches at two speeds - 'high' to locate the satellite and 'low' to fine-tune. Once your desired satellite is located, the system can memorise its position and you can search for other satellites if you wish. Twin LNB as standard makes the VuDome suitable for personal video recorders or two receivers.
- Ideal for use throughout the UK and into Europe
- Remote controlled
- Easy to elevate and rotate dish to locate required signal with heavy-duty, LCD-display wireless remote control
- Ultra lightweight -designed to be mounted on a vehicle roof
- Fitted with twin LNB - ideal for use with personal video recorders or if you want to use two receivers at a time
- Satellite compass
- Easy to install -only connect the coaxial cable(s). Powered by receiver -no need to connect a separate power supply
- Dome design -no worries about folding down before travelling
- Weather-resistant casing
- Compass to help you locate the satellite signal zone for ASTRA 1, 2 and Hotbird
- Two-year guarantee
This month, Maxview has got together with The Caravan Club to offer members the chance to win an MXL004 Vu Dome, the MXL020 satellite receiver plus installation* and a week's stay at the Grin Low Caravan Club Site. Whether you own a second hand caravan or have upgraded to the latest model, this is an ideal gadget to ensure that your touring caravan really is a home-away-from-home.
Conveniently located for easy access to the best features of the Peak District, yet nestled peacefully away in the idyllic valley floor, Grin Low Caravan Club Site is the perfect location for those looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of modern life whilst having easy access to modern comforts. The small town of Buxton is close to the caravan park, offering the superbly historic Pavilion Gardens nestled within 23 acres of beautifully rich scenery. The Opera House also is of great interest, which is home to a wide range of events, including its world famous festival that runs from mid-July to August.
- See The Caravan Club's website for full Terms & Conditions of the Prize Draw