We have seen a dramatic increase in the interest from all levels of the governmental sector (municipal, state and federal) looking to control costs, including absenteeism.
Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) May 20, 2011
pihms, Inc, (http://www.pihms.com), a leading provider of integrated software solutions for tracking, measuring and managing human capital through pihmsLeave Management™, pihmsSafety Solutions™, and pihmsCare Solutions™, announces a record setting start of the year with 10 new deals.
“It is exciting to see the pihms solutions help so many new clients manage their human capital and related productivity processes,” commented Patrick Cua, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing for pihms. “Pihms has added in excess of 150,000 incremental lives just in the past few quarters making our pihms leave solutions product line our most popular solution with new clients.”
The new clients range in size from 1,000 to over 50,000 employees. Some of the Industries represented are:
- A $10+ billion healthcare provider with over dozens of hospitals in 18 states will be adding pihms’ integrated comprehensive Leave and Case Management Solutions for their entire workforce.
- A $3 billion producer and distributor of consumer goods, with close to a thousand locations across the US, is deploying pihmsXpress Plus to track and manage all of their Federal/State FML regulatory and Union contract guaranteed leave events.
- A Fortune 500 company is expanding its use of pihmsSafety Solutions™ and pihmsCare Solutions™ to all of its US based production and distributing facilities.
- A $5 billion global product manufacturer will be utilizing pihms’ Leave and Case Management support tools along with onsite clinic and safety functionality to ensure complete Health and Productivity Management for their workforce.
- A US based home furnishings manufacturer, with close to $5 billion in revenue, has signed an agreement for pihms’ co-sourced Leave and Disability Case Management support to cover its workforce.
- A packaging manufacturer will be deploying pihmsXpress™ to manage their employee’s Federal and State FML events.
- The North American subsidiary of a Global Investment Company will be implementing pihmsXpress Plus™ to address the challenges related to their employees Absence Management needs.
- A very large city will be implementing pihmsCare Solutions™ and pihmsSafety Solutions ™ to assist with managing the health and productivity of city employees. “We have seen a dramatic increase in the interest from all levels of the governmental sector (municipal, state and federal) looking to control costs, including absenteeism,” said pihms CEO and President Pat Kalnas.”
pihms, Inc. is a Software as a Service (SaaS) provider focusing on best practices for tracking, measuring and managing human capital. pihms’ unique (and patented) process takes employee health, safety, leave management, and case management information from disparate sources and delivers it to the right decision makers at the right time. The workflow ensures that best practices are used to remain compliant with all FML and OSHA regulations.
pihms, Inc. is headquartered in Pittsburgh with offices in Atlanta and Glasgow, Scotland. For more information visit the pihms website at http://www.pihms.com.