Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) May 25, 2011
Edvance360, a leading provider of eLearning services and software solutions, announced that Carson-Newman College, a TICUA school, recently joined the growing Edvance360 LMS-SN community of users.
Ranked by Forbes as being in the top seven percent of America’s Best Colleges, Carson-Newman has been named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the premier federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning and civic engagement. The College’s reputation is born from its commitment to Christian excellence and academic rigor as manifested through 54 undergraduate majors across nine Schools and graduate programs in business, counseling, education, nursing and religion.
“We strive daily to help our students reach their full potential as educated citizens and worldwide servant leaders within a caring community,” says Valerie Stephens, C-N’s director of Online Learning. “Our partnership with Edvance360 will raise our online learning delivery system to the exacting standards of our traditional classroom experience.”
We invite you to consider joining Edvance360. We offer:
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360’s pricing is significantly lower than any of the other commercial vendors. Pricing is regularly 30%-50% below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first LMS to combine social networking and other Web 2.0 tools (Wikis, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the academic features in a Learner Management System.
- Open Standards and Specifications – Edvance360 supports SCORM and Common Cartridge
- Learning Outcome Management (LOM) – Use our intuitive LOM tools to assess and manage learning outcomes on student, course, and institutional levels (no additional cost).
- ePortfolios – Enables students at colleges to manage a professional portfolio containing skills developed, documents published, experience gained, and recommendations garnered from teachers (no additional cost).
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education. Edvance360 is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, with operations in Valdosta, Georgia. For more information, please visit http://www.Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About Carson-Newman College
Carson-Newman College is a private, Christian liberal arts institution that combines both undergraduate and graduate academic programs with an overt mission of serving God through serving others. Founded in 1851, Carson-Newman’s scenic campus is nestled within the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains and between two lakes. Carson-Newman’s five Steeples of Excellence denote central elements of the institution’s mission. Each of these programs focuses on work important to the College. They are the Appalachian Center, the Louis and Mary Charlotte Ball Institute for Church Music, the Center for Baptist Studies, the Center for Global Education, and the Wellness Center. The college’s mission is to help students reach their full potential as educated citizens and worldwide servant leaders by integrating academic excellence and Christian commitment within a caring community.
Their website can be accessed at http://www.cn.edu