New York, NY (PRWEB) May 21, 2011
Have you ever wondered what keeps passion’s flame burning? In conjunction with its recent “Power of Attraction” survey* that polled over 20,000 respondents, YourTango.com—the digital leader in love and relationships— released a new video "Did You Know: The Truth About Sexual Chemistry.” Sponsored by Zestra®, the data-driven video unveils the truth about how men and women perceive attraction, revealing that 90 percent of people believe attraction can be rekindled.
“The data illustrates how in touch people are with their feelings in terms of passion and attraction,” said Rachel Braun Scherl, President, Semprae Laboratories, Inc., makers of Zestra. “The video is a helpful tool for people to understand that with effort and communication, the success and longevity of their relationships can prevail.”
Did You Know: The Truth About Sexual Chemistry reveals:
- Continued Communication. 64 percent of both men and women say that as they get older, communication becomes increasingly attractive.
- Initial Encounters Count. Both men and women think kindness, sense of humor, smile, and sexual chemistry are most important when meeting someone for the first time.
- Personal Cleanliness. 93 percent of people think poor hygiene kills attraction.
- Great Expectations. As they get older, women say that a lack of ambition in men becomes more of a turn-off.
- Style Expert. People over 40 are more turned off by bad personal style than the younger set.
- Light My Fire. One in seven women believes sexual attraction can sustain a relationship for a lifetime.
- Kindness. People list kindness as the single most important factor of long-term attraction.
“There are a lot of misconceptions when it comes to love, especially in terms of what men and women are seeking,” said Andrea Miller, founder and CEO, YourTango.com. “But as the data shows, when it comes to attraction, both genders are on common ground.”
To watch the video, visit http://www.yourtango.com/201176763/did-you-know-truth-about-sexual-chemistry and for more information about the Power of Attraction, go to http://www.rekindleattraction.com.
*Conducted on YourTango.com, Glo.com, Chemistry.com and SurveyMonkey.com, the survey questioned a national sample of 22,619 people. Polling took place from Jan. 7 to March 2, 2011. The margin of error is +/- .65 percentage points at a 95 percent confidence level.
Zestra® is a safe, patented blend of botanical oils and extracts that creates deep pleasurable sensations. Zestra is hormone-free, paraben-free and topically applied. The botanical ingredients in Zestra include Borage Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Angelica Extract, Coleus Forskholii Extract, Theobromine, and the Anti-Oxidants Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Zestra's botanical ingredients work together to safely and effectively enhance female sexual pleasure, sensation, sensitivity and satisfaction. Zestra was first introduced in June 2002. The development of Zestra stems from over 5 years of research performed by pharmaceutical researchers and sexual health experts. http://www.zestra.com
YourTango is the leading lifestyle brand focused on love & relationships. With a mission to help users live their best love lives, YourTango provides award-winning content, community, tools, and connections to relationships experts.
YourTango caters to women in all lovestages: single, taken, engaged, married, starting over & complicated. Whether you are in a relationship, looking for love, or mending a broken heart, we invite you to join the conversation wherever you are: YourTango.com, twitter.com/yourtango, youtube.com/yourtango or http://www.bit.ly/YourTangoFacebook.
YourTango is the property of Tango Media, a private company based in New York City.