Attendees from around the country will learn why leading law firms and legal departments count on Konica Minolta to provide scalable solutions that streamline their workflow, help with cost recovery and print optimization. ~ Kevin Kern, Konica Minolta
Ramsey, NJ (PRWEB) May 20, 2011
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta), a leading provider of advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop, today announced its participation in the Association of Legal Administrators Annual Conference (ALA 2011), May 22-25 at the Orlando World Center Marriot in Orlando, Florida. Exhibiting in Booth #525, Konica Minolta will showcase how its award-winning line of bizhub® Multifunctional Products (MFPs – print, copy, fax and scan all in one system) and document solutions help law firms streamline legal data and records management in a secure way that improves efficiency and reduces costs.
During ALA 2011 the following products and solutions will be on display at Konica Minolta Booth #525:
- bizhub MFPs: Recently named “Line of the Year” by Buyers Laboratory, Inc. (BLI), Konica Minolta’s product lineup of bizhub MFPs offer cost-effective, high-performance, high-value document management solutions for any office and departmental setting.
- bizhub PRO 950: An award-winning production printer that prints, copies, and scans professional quality documents at speeds up to 95 ppm and features a monthly duty cycle of 750,000 pages.
- MFP Security: bizhub MFPs were designed with security in mind, and conform to security standards and offer the broadest range of security features in the industry. The most advanced privacy features (which are typically options at additional cost with many competitors) come standard, such as file encryption, sanitizing hard drives, IP filtering as well as varied choices for authentication that includes PIV/CAC card, HID card and advanced biometric authentication.
- Optimized Print Services: A fully customized managed print services solution that begins with an assessment of an organization’s document and print environment and optimizes document workflow, coupled with a reduction of operating costs.
- IPRO Copy+: Litigation software designed to run in parallel, so it can copy, scan, Bates number, OCR and print simultaneously saving end-users time and resources.
- Equitrac Professional: Print management and cost recovery software that allows law offices, as well as professional firms, to accurately capture, allocate and bill for all client-related expenses, while helping firms gain control of their printing, copying and scanning costs.
“We are excited to be participating in our first ALA conference and to be showcasing our comprehensive line of technology solutions geared towards helping the legal profession manage their growing content needs,” said Kevin Kern, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. “Attendees from around the country will learn why leading law firms and legal departments count on Konica Minolta to provide scalable solutions that streamline their workflow, help with cost recovery and print optimization.”
Click here for more information on how Konica Minolta’s industry-leading technologies and services help legal professionals to reduce costs while maximizing operational efficiencies.
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is a leader in advanced imaging and networking technologies for the desktop to the print shop. For the fourth consecutive year, Konica Minolta was recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys. BLI has named Konica Minolta 2011 “Line of the Year” award winner for the company’s award-winning line of bizhub Color and Monochrome Multifunctional Products. For more information, please visit http://www.CountOnKonicaMinolta.com and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook (@Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A.), YouTube (@KonicaMinoltaUS), and Twitter (@KonicaMinoltaUS).
Konica Minolta is a trademark of Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc. bizhub is a registered trademark of Konica Minolta Business Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.