Pasadena, CA (PRWEB) May 23, 2011
Perfect Market, Inc. (http://www.perfectmarket.com), a leading provider of traffic and content optimization solutions for web publishers, today announced that it has hired Mark Bell as Senior Vice President of Sales.
Bell joins Perfect Market after 25 years leading technology sales and business development at leading startups and large public companies.
- Bell will manage and direct Perfect Market’s global team of sales, business development, and account management professionals. He will be responsible for customer acquisition and building new online publishing partnerships.
- Passionate about fostering company growth through innovative sales initiatives, Bell helped three startups attain growth milestones and eventually exit via M&A.
- Prior to Perfect Market, Bell served as Vice President of Global Sales at Everbridge, responsible for managing direct and reseller sales, business development, and strategic alliance initiatives.
- Previously, he was the Vice President of AppExchange Mobile Sales at Salesforce.com, and also served as Vice President of Worldwide Sales at Mobile Automation.
- Mark built the sales team at Net Effect Systems, while working with Perfect Market CEO Julie Schoenfeld and VP of Engineering Ning Ning Yu, which was acquired by Ask Jeeves. Mark also led the sales and marketing teams at Sendia, once again working with Yu, until the firm was successfully acquired and integrated into Salesforce.com.
“Throughout my career, I’ve focused on leveraging and applying new technologies and concepts to solve customer problems, improving sales organically, strategically, and sustainably,” Bell said. “I am excited to join Perfect Market in a period of rapid growth and help bring innovative revenue solutions to the global publishing industry.”
“Mark Bell has an unsurpassed background in managing new initiatives and business development teams. His savvy and insights come at an ideal time for Perfect Market, as we continue to grow our global customer base at a rapid rate,” said Julie Schoenfeld, CEO of Perfect Market. “Mark’s presence on the team is a homecoming for myself and Ning Ning, Perfect Market’s Vice President of Engineering, as we both worked with Mark in his earlier roles at Ask Jeeves and Salesforce.com.”
About Perfect Market:
Perfect Market works with professional publishers to help them make more money from their content. Perfect Market's patented solutions helps publishers, including The San Francisco Chronicle, The Orlando Sentinel and The Chicago Tribune, serve readers with exactly what they are looking for in online content. By delivering the right content in the right format, to the right user, with the right relevancy, Perfect Market has significantly increased the revenue for its publishing partners. Perfect Market is headquartered in Pasadena, CA with offices in New York.