Joliet, IL (PRWEB) May 27, 2011
When the sales professionals at Bill Jacobs Cadillac - the premiere Cadillac dealership in Joliet - were asked about Cadillac getting the Vehicle of the Year award, they were not surprised at the win. They were, however, surprised that Cadillac didn't take away more awards because of all the other great new models for 2011.
The new Cadillac CTS Coupe has received the “2011 Vehicle of the Year” award from the Rocky Mountain Automotive Press (an automotive journalism association based in Denver), an award which rewards the best redesigned, all-new or significantly re-engineered model of 2011.
Roman Mica, the president of the association, stated that he was thrilled to find out that the CTS Coupe was picked as the “2011 Vehicle of the Year”, a vehicle that according to him masters “both the plains and mountains of the Rocky Mountain West”.
The Cadillac CTS Coupe was first introduced in the second half of 2011 when it joined two other Cadillacs in the CTS line - the CTS Sport Wagon and the Cadillac CTS Sport Sedan.
Don Butler, the vice president of the Cadillac marketing division, explained that this award comes as a well-deserved reward for the team behind the Cadillac CTS Coupe and makes it clear that the market responded well to its combination between “bold design and world-class performance”.
here are a few other recent awards received by this series:
● "AutoBild Allrad 2011 Car of the Year"
● "MSN Autos Editors Choice Award for 2010 (CTS-V Wagon)"
● "Internet Car of the Year (Pros Pick) for 2010 (CTS-V Coupe)"
● "MotorWeek 2011 Drivers’ Choice Award: Best Coupe (CTS Coupe)"
● "AUTOMOBILE Magazine 2011 All-Star (CTS-V Wagon)"
● "Edmunds Inside Line Most Wanted Awards for 2011 (CTS-V Wagon)"
● "Esquire Car of the Year Awards for 2010: Best Domestic Car (CTS-V Coupe)"
● "Car and Driver 10Best List for 2011 (CTS-V Sedan, Coupe and Wagon)"
● "Popular Mechanics Auto Excellence Award: Top 10 Cars of 2011 (CTS Coupe)"
● "Motor Authority Best Performance/Luxury Car to Buy for 2011 (CTS-V Coupe and Wagon)"
● "AutoWeek Best of the Best Car for 2011 (CTS-V Coupe)"
The Cadillac CTS is truly going places. Above and beyond the awards, Cadillac is more pleased with people purchasing and falling in love with their vehicles. To see the Cadillac CTS, local consumers are urged to stop in at Bill Jacobs Cadillac - the premiere Cadillac dealership in Joliet, Illinois.