The top ten best selling books in self-publishing for April 2011.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) May 24, 2011
Alphabetically, the ten best performing books in self-publishing for the month of April were:
- A Life of Courage and Love, by Mark S. Foster
- Being a Doctor, by Joel H. Goldstein
- Biologically Bankrupt, by Adair Sanders
- Corinthia Falls, by Kim Hutson
- Enough Already!, by Bob Tyler
- Firestarters, by Rev. Benjamin Berinti
- Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips, by Tui Rose RN
- Hour of the Beast, by C. Michael Forsyth
- My Signature Story, by Eric Schaeffer
- What To Do When You Become the Boss, by Bob Selden
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134
# # #