Scottsdale, Arizona (PRWEB) May 26, 2011
CoolTrade Inc. today announced the addition of Chicago based broker dealer, optionsXpress, to its growing list of API partners. CoolTrade customers can now select optionsXpress as their broker of choice when running their CoolTrade robotic trading software.
With a 4-star rating from Barron’s*, and recognition from Forbes, Kiplinger’s and Smart Money, optionsXpress is an ideal broker for those generating robotically traded stock orders. optionXpress’ value-priced commissions, free streaming quotes, and no account minimums are top considerations for CoolTrade members when maximizing strategy efficiency. CoolTrade CEO Ed Barsano stated, “CoolTrade is very selective when choosing API partners so we are pleased to offer our customers the ability to use optionsXpress. We are confident our members will receive the level of trade efficiency and customer support they expect from an online broker.”
For more information visit http://www.cool-trade.com
COOLTRADE, Inc. is the premier provider of automated stock trading technology with its groundbreaking point-and-click robotic trading system. Designed to simplify, automate, and eliminate human error in the strategy-development and stock trading processes, CoolTrade's automated solution has achieved popular appeal with its Profit Protection, Profit Maximization, Real-time Simulation, and Stealth Mode features.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, the company currently has subscribers in over 40 countries trading through optionsXpress, E-TRADE, TD Ameritrade, Interactive Brokers, Inc., MB Trading, OptionsHouse, and FXCM.
*CoolTrade is not affiliated with optionsXpress. COOLTRADE, Inc. and optionsXpress are not responsible for each other's products and services. CoolTrade provides neither investment nor tax advice. CoolTrade does not guarantee the accuracy of optionsXpress’ fulfillment systems (including but not limited to reports, calculations, recommendations and notifications).
optionsXpress’ history of persistent innovation continues to influence everything they do at optionsXpress. optionsXpress is a pioneer in online investing. This unique and progressive company is driven by a veteran management team dedicated to providing the self-directed investor with the best overall online trading experience and value.
The company has been lauded by the industry and the press as a model for online investing including being Rated 4 Stars and Best for Options Traders* by Barron’s in their 2011 survey.
optionsXpress is determined to constantly push this unique and powerful investing experience even further, and to build upon their remarkable successes through consistently delivering:
- An award-winning trading platform* - a one-stop destination for competitive stock, options and futures trading execution.
- Practical, on-demand investing education.
- Powerful, state-of-the-art analytical tools for enhanced evaluation.
- Excellent, attentive customer service, available when you need it.
- Barron's, March 14, 2011, 16th annual survey, Rating Online Brokers. optionsXpress awarded 4.0 stars out of 5 in overall ratings. Overall ratings based on Usability, Trade Experience, Trading Technology, Range of Offerings, Research Amenities, Portfolio Analysis & Report, Customer Service & Access, and Costs. Barron's is a registered trademark of Dow Jones & Company, Inc. (C) 2011.
optionsXpress, Inc. Member FINRA & SIPC.
# # #