New York, NY (PRWEB) May 25, 2011
Junction Networks was named a Finalist today in the Management Team of the Year – Product Development category in The 2011 American Business Awards. The company, now providing VoIP services to over 10,000 accounts, was recognized for its continued improvement and innovation to its Hosted VoIP service – OnSIP.
The American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. This year’s Stevie Award winners will be announced during the annual gala on Monday, June 20 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City.
“Our management team has been working tirelessly since the initial launch of OnSIP to continually improve on its offerings for customers,” said Rob Wolpov, President, Junction Networks. “As a result of our team’s efforts, we have doubled our customer base in the course of one year – and we have also been able to retain our low price point, while still adding services.”
Following the launch of My.OnSIP, which was recognized as an American Business Awards Product of the Year in 2009, the team at Junction Networks made the following improvements to OnSIP:
- HD Voice – OnSIP was the first hosted PBX provider to support High Definition (HD) voice on all on-network and conference calls
- Highrise Integration – Junction Networks developed a new, free integration that enhances customer relationship management for small businesses. This integration, a Chrome plugin, combines OnSIP and Highrise CRM to provide auto-call logging, click-to-call, and caller ID browser notifications.
- PhoneTag Integration – OnSIP now integrates with PhoneTag, bringing voicemail-to-text services and visual voicemail to customers.
- Open API – Junction Networks publishes all core functionality in XML and XMPP API’s, available to the public. In 2010, these API’s were featured on programmableweb.com to encourage new telephony mashup development.
- XMPP - OnSIP leverages Extensible Messaging and Presence (XMPP) for presence and IM, enabling OnSIP customers to take advantage of complete Unified Communications (UC) using any XMPP client of their choice.
- Music on Hold, Unplugged – OnSIP integrated Music on Hold features that allow customers to choose from thousands of Internet radio streams through Icecast, or other audio media stream hosted on the Internet.
- Mobile VoIP – The development team launched an extensive review program of Mobile VoIP applications for customers who wish to take advantage of the technology using their OnSIP account. Junction Networks technical experts evaluate business Mobile VoIP applications and offer tips, recommendations, and instructions.
Finalists were chosen by business professionals nationwide during preliminary judging in April and May. Stevie Award winners will be selected from among the Finalists in each category next week by members of 10 specialized final judging committees. More than 150 executives will have participated in judging this year.
With more than 10,000 accounts, Junction Networks is one of the largest providers of business VoIP service to small and medium-sized enterprises. OnSIP, by Junction Networks, is a reliable business class phone service accessed over the Internet for companies with 5 to 100 employees. OnSIP customers enjoy the benefits of a business class phone system, without the traditional high cost, burden and inflexibility. For more information, visit http://www.onsip.com.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about The Stevie Awards at http://www.stevieawards.com.