(PRWEB) May 26, 2011
Consumers looking to find out what is new for Mazda in 2011 are encouraged to stop by Blue Ridge Mazda - the premiere Mazda dealer in Lee's Summit & Raytown, Missouri. Their sales team is professional, friendly and available to answer questions about any of the great new 2011 models from Mazda.
Here is a quick look at some of what is new for 2011 Mazda2:
● All-new 1.5-liter DOHC I4 engine
● Mazda's Smart Accelerator Pedal System
● Black cloth with red piping accent (Touring)
● Standard side airbags, side air curtains, ABS and Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
● All-new 15-inch steel wheels with full wheel cover design (Sport)
● All-new 15-inch alloy wheel design (Touring)
● Touring models have distinctive exhaust finisher, fog lights and rear spoiler
● Black cloth with design insert (Sport)
● All-new interior and exterior design
New for the Mazda3 in 2011?
● Standard moonroof with one-touch open (s Grand Touring)
● Standard Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) and Traction Control (TCS) on all models
● Power door locks with auto-lock function added to i SV and i Sport models
● Rain-sensing wipers, auto on/off headlights, Bi-Xenon auto-leveling headlights, Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) and rear LED taillamps available on s Sport models with A/T
● Standard in-dash six-disc/MP3 compatible CD changer (s Grand Touring)
● Standard coolant "low temperature" warning light (all models)
The Mazda5 for 2011 has quite a bit that's new, including:
● A new 2.5-liter DOHC I4 engine with more power
● A new six-speed manual transmission that helps with fuel economy
● All-new interior and exterior design featuring Nagare ("flow") design language
● New 16-inch alloy wheel for Sport, new17-inch alloy wheel for Touring and Grand Touring models
● Trip computer added to Touring and Grand Touring models
● Bluetooth hands-free audio added to Touring and Grand Touring models and Bluetooth hands-free phone added to Touring (standard on GT)
● Sirius XM satellite radio with four-month subscription standard on Grand Touring
● Mazda's Smart Accelerator Pedal System (whereby the brake is prioritized over the throttle, if both pedals are pressed at the same time)
● Groundbreaking exterior design, with expressive lines flowing from the vehicle's front to the rear.
● Chrome and silver trim on the switchgear enhances the feel of quality and sportiness.
● Tuned for better straight-line stability, improved roll control in corners and smoother linear response in all situations
● Body stiffness increased in targeted areas Improved AT highway fuel economy +2 MT MPG to 29 mpg