Winning the award confirms that our industry peers agree that Edvance360 is what educational institutions need.
Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) May 25, 2011
Edvance360 LMS-SN, a leader in eLearning solutions and services, today announced it won the Software & Information Industry Association's (SIIA) 26th annual CODiE Award in the "Best Postsecondary Course or Learning Management Solution" category. Edvance360 LMS-SN was also a finalist in both 2009 and 2010, continued proof that Edvance360 reflects excellence and innovation that stands out in the industry.
"The honor of being a CODiE Award finalist each of the three years we have participated is a validation of the work we and our network of clients have invested into Edvance360 LMS-SN,” says Glen Moriarty, President and CEO of Edvance360. “Winning the award confirms that our industry peers agree with us: collaborative, learner-focused, and cost-effective solutions like Edvance360 provide exactly what educational institutions need."
Established in 1986, the CODiE Awards celebrate outstanding achievement and vision in the software, digital information and education technology industries. CODiE Finalists were chosen from judges encompassing technology trade journalists, consultants, educators, IT and product specialists, and other knowledgeable, yet neutral, experts. Winners were announced May 24th at an awards celebration and can be accessed here. The CODiE Awards is a peer recognition program, which makes qualification as a finalist more valuable than public or customer recognition programs. To view a list of finalists in the Best Postsecondary Course or Learning Management Solution category, click here.
“Receiving the prestigious CODiE award recognizing Edvance360 LMS-SN as a world-class Learning Management System and secure social network is an honor,” said Cathy Garland, Vice President of Marketing & Sales at Edvance360. “We are proud to provide academic institutions and training programs with a learning environment that builds relationships and fosters collaborative learning.”
“With a growing number of academic institutions seeking an affordable alternative LMS that their faculty will actually use, Edvance360 LMS-SN, is able to consistently deliver,” continued Cathy Garland. “The fact that we have doubled in growth each year since inception shows we are filling a vital need.”
Edvance360 is an internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables schools to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses to make them more interactive. Edvance360 was designed by professors for professors, with input and oversight provided by many of the leading educational design experts, relational-learning experts, and partners.
Edvance360 provides an easy-to-use interface for students and faculty, course management and creation tools, hands-on training, fanatical support, a secure social network, Web 2.0 tools, and collaborative communities to help educational institutions build a networked learning environment.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are steadfastly committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Our team members are experienced educators whose vision is to provide an easy to use, affordable, learner-centered LMS that enables students and faculty to engage in collaborative learning process. All features in Edvance360 contribute toward engaging students in critical thinking, network building, and life-long learning habits. Edvance360 LMS-SN the following features:
- A Secure Social Network – Enables Colleges to build relationships with prospective students and current students, as well as stay connected with alumni after graduation.
- Transition Tools – Easy, automatic, migration to transfer data from one LMS vendor to Edvance360, using our custom tools, SCORM, and IMS Common Cartidge
- SIS Integration – Enables automated transfer of live data from Student Information Systems (SIS) to Edvance360 for student, course, registration, and enrollment information.
- SaaS (Software as a Service) Model – Enables Colleges to save money and reduce the burden on IT staff by offloading hosting, server maintenance, technical support, and system upgrades to Edvance360 staff.
- ePortfolios – Enables students at Community Colleges to manage a professional portfolio containing skills developed, documents published, experience gained, and recommendations garnered from teachers.
- Curriculum Design Tools – Easy-to-use design tools enable instructors and curriculum designers to create lessons from any file type or existing course tool, manage lessons, and track students’ progress throughout the course.
- Learning Outcome Management (LOM) – Use our intuitive LOM tools to assess and manage learning outcomes on student, course, and institutional levels.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia, with operations in Valdosta, Georgia and Charlotte, NC. For more information, please visit http://www.Edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Cathy Garland, VP of Marketing & Sales
# # #