Command a woman’s attention... This is the first step in attracting women...
San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) May 31, 2011
Women are becoming increasingly disenchanted with the men they are meeting in the dating world who have lost their skills in attracting women. This might seem like bad news to some single men out there. But for men who are interested in gaining insight into what women want, a little bit of knowledge will make them downright dangerous in the dating arena.
Men who take the time to hone their skills with women will leave other men in the dust. The key, says dating expert, Carlos Xuma, is to understand the difference between men and women and to act accordingly.
In unveiling his five secret strategies used in attracting women, he is essentially giving men a step-by-step guide to understanding women and what makes them tick.
“Men think. Women feel. Now, of course, it’s not that simplistic. Some of the most emotional artists in the world are men and some of the planet’s most brilliant minds are women. But on a day-to-day basis, men and women tend to react to the world a bit differently,” Xuma says. “Understanding this will unlock the key to how to attract a woman.”
For years, Xuma has shared a wealth of information that has helped men improve their seduction techniques, their ability to meet women and even taught them how to get a girlfriend.
His strategies show men how to do the following:
1) Command a woman’s attention. They key to approaching women and learning how to talk to girls starts here. This is the first step in attracting women.
2) How to touch her the right way. Men who really want to know how to seduce a woman, will recognize this is a great place to start.
3) How to be decisive. Men who want to know how to attract women need to adopt Alpha Male traits that will draw her to them instinctively.
4) How to turn off the desperate light. This includes some of the best dating advice for guys out there.
5) Why it is important to learn about attracting women. Men make the mistake of thinking that they are either born with the ability to attract or they aren’t. Not true.
Very, very few men were born with the innate ability to flirt with women and attract women. Men who want to be ahead of the game, realize that it is time to set aside their ego and ramp up their social skills.
Remember, even the men who seem to be surrounded by women were not born with this ability.
Carlos Xuma has been a dating expert and attraction adviser for more than 10 years and has appeared on ABC and CBS television, as well as Playboy radio. He’s the author of The Bad Boy Formula, Secrets of the Alpha Male, the Girlfriend Training Program, and numerous other books and articles. He has also been recognized for his work helping more than 10,000 men learn the art of attracting women.
For more information, visit Carlos Xuma’s website at http://www.attractwomen.com.
# # #