San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) May 31, 2011
ServioTranslate announced today that more than 500 professional, credentialed translators are now performing document translation services for the company at http://www.serv.io/translation. The company offers translation in all of the world’s most widely used languages.
“Users translating important documents don't want to rely on free machine translations,” said Servio CEO, Alex Edelstein, “But traditional translation is too expensive for many companies. ServioTranslate offers high quality document translation services using native, human translators, and at 6.7 cents per word, it’s priced to fit all budgets.”
ServioTranslate can effectively translate a wide range of documents including business documents, marketing materials, legal documents, and personal papers. The company’s document translation services are available seven days a week, and translated documents are returned in 24 hours. ServioTranslate's backs its translation service with a comprehensive guarantee. If a client is not 100% satisfied, the company will provide a full refund.
Servio (formerly CloudCrowd) provides industrial-strength content, SEO and data solutions for customers including Target, eBay, and Healthline.
Servio is powered by the CloudCrowd workspace platform, its proprietary global workforce of more than 90,000 workers. The CloudCrowd platform is the most advanced work and SEO environment on the web, providing rich workflow and powerful innate quality-control.
Popular applications of Servio services include:
- Retail Product Description: Servio writes thousands of unique, engaging product descriptions each week for Target and other customers.
- Press Release and Resume Services: Servio provides industrial-strength creation services to companies in the marketing and hiring industries who wish to offer press release and resume services to their customers.
- Search Engine Optimization: Servio’s massive workforce enables a highly-distributed application of high-quality, “white hat” optimization practices.
- Article & Blog Creation: Servio provides consistent, scalable creation of content, including blog subscriptions that generate a powerful flow of useful, topical, fresh material.
- Video Creation: Servio’s VidPost™ technology is the lowest cost solution for the rapid creation of large quantities of topical, targeted video content.
- Translation and Editing: Servio provides industry leading economies and production throughput for its translation and editing customers.
The company’s patent-pending technology allows Servio to guarantee 24 hour turnaround across all of its services while charging disruptively low prices.
Operating since 2009, Servio has processed more than 3 million paid tasks. The company is one of the largest editorial service and writing services in the world, providing access to more than 1000 active, credentialed word technicians.
The company was founded in 2009 by Jordan Ritter, who co-founded Napster, and Cloudmark (two of the most scalable web applications ever built) and Alex Edelstein, who played seminal roles in the development of modern email systems (at Microsoft), web browsers (at Netscape) and search engines (at Inktomi).
625 Second Street, Suite 250
San Francisco, CA 94107