Bend, Oregon (PRWEB) May 28, 2011
Giant Loop designed the minimalist Diablo Tank Bag to please even the "I don't like tank bags" motorcycle rider. The shorter cousin of Giant Loop’s popular Fandango Tank Bag, this little devil is made from the same tough, waterproof "trucker's tarp" material and uses the same harness for mounting on sport, dirt, adventure and dualsport motorcycles with either metallic or non-metallic fuel tanks.
In the January 2011 issue of BWM ON (Owners News), "Kit and Caboodle" columnist Kit J. Vercella hailed Giant Loop's Fandango Tank Bag as a return to simplicity and functionality, following years of tank bags that, he wrote, had "morphed into large, multi-compartment 'tank suitcases."
Diablo Tank Bag specifications and features:
- 4 liter capacity (main compartment) vs. 10 liter Fandango
- Tank Bag Dimensions: rear 6.5" tall, front 3.5" tall vs. Fandango rear 8" tall, front 5" tall
- Waterproof Bomb Shell™ material (22oz vinyl coated polyester - think trucker tarp)
- Bag unzips from base layer to provide fuel fill access and for easy removal
- Rubber and webbing carry handle
- Clear vinyl map top pocket with Phifertex 11.7 oz vinyl polyester mesh bottom to control condensation
- Divider inside (removable) to secure camera, cell phone, etc.
- Lined with high-visibility yellow nylon
- Water resistant YKK zipper with storm flap
- Beefy YKK coil zipper on harness
- Diamond-plate vinyl reinforcements
- Designed and sewn in the U.S.A.
- Easy on/off
- Slim, trim profile
- Sewn with military-grade thread to military quality specifications
- Straps: 1-in. Nylike™ webbing with Delrin thumb-lock buckles concealed on harness under bag
- Base Dimensions: 8.25" X 12" (same harness as Fandango)
- Additional harness available (not included) to move tank bag from bike-to-bike in seconds
- Edges finished with polypropylene webbing
- Includes seam sealing kit, detailed installation instructions and packing tips
Available in white, gray, yellow, orange and original black-on-black, the Diablo Tank Bag retails for $164 and is available from international distributors, as well as from a network of dealers throughout the USA. The Giant Loop line of lightweight, high performance motorcycle soft luggage also includes the Great Basin Saddlebag (50 liters), the Coyote Saddlebag (30 liters), the MoJavi Saddlebag (10.5 liters), the Fandango Tank Bag (10 liters) and the Buckin’ Roll Tank Bag (3.5 liters).
For all the details, go to http://www.giantloopmoto.com, or visit our blog at giantloopmoto.blogspot.com.
Giant Loop and the GL logo are registered trademarks of Giant Loop LLC.
Product review samples and photography available.
Media Contact: Harold Olaf Cecil, Giant Loop LLC, 971-832-3164, ride(at)giantloopmoto(dot)com